SiouxSports.com Forum

Champions ball

Frozen4sioux

Seeing a bunch of the pics of the champions ball on the bookface.

Thought i saw something about the fighting sioux ring letters from the scoreboard went for $32,000???... is that right?

if so wow.... thanks for the deep pockets.

Anybody know what some of the other main items went for?... 

The game worn sioux jerseys from this year?  The gamer sweater from the 60s?

11 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Seeing a bunch of the pics of the champions ball on the bookface.

Thought i saw something about the fighting sioux ring letters from the scoreboard went for $32,000???... is that right?

if so wow.... thanks for the deep pockets.

Anybody know what some of the other main items went for?... 

The game worn sioux jerseys from this year?  The gamer sweater from the 60s?

60's game used jersey went for $5250

I was there.  Prices were pretty crazy.  Not atypical for a charity auction I guess.  There were actually 2 sets of the Fighting Sioux letters.  Both went for $32k.  As siouxkid said, the gameworn 1960's jersey went for $5250.  The chance to purchase any of the Sioux gameworn retros went for $1700 (the winner picked Poolman's Captain jersey).  The other gameworn retros went for anywhere from $700-1300 or so.  I couldn't watch them all.  A sweet Dacotah Legacy firepit was at $750 last I checked.  The Sioux bean bag boards were above $250.  A Zane McIntyre autographed Bruins jersey went for $450.  A Fighting Hawks cooler was somewhere above $250.  A replica Blackhawk style Sioux jersey (not actually a style that was ever worn) was over $320 last I checked.  The other live auctions (gameday trip to NDSU, gameday trip to hall of fame game, BBQ with Bubba, etc all ended in that $5k range if I remember correctly.

3 hours ago, BrandonH61 said:

I was there.  Prices were pretty crazy.  Not atypical for a charity auction I guess.  There were actually 2 sets of the Fighting Sioux letters.  Both went for $32k.  As siouxkid said, the gameworn 1960's jersey went for $5250.  The chance to purchase any of the Sioux gameworn retros went for $1700 (the winner picked Poolman's Captain jersey).  The other gameworn retros went for anywhere from $700-1300 or so.  I couldn't watch them all.  A sweet Dacotah Legacy firepit was at $750 last I checked.  The Sioux bean bag boards were above $250.  A Zane McIntyre autographed Bruins jersey went for $450.  A Fighting Hawks cooler was somewhere above $250.  A replica Blackhawk style Sioux jersey (not actually a style that was ever worn) was over $320 last I checked.  The other live auctions (gameday trip to NDSU, gameday trip to hall of fame game, BBQ with Bubba, etc all ended in that $5k range if I remember correctly.

Wow i couldnt make it this year...  or stomach those kinds of bids.

Thank you to those that attended, and a special thank you for the deep pockets and support .

Awesome.

• 3 weeks later...