Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

The RALPH

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The concession Map Main Concourse

image.thumb.png.295c616eb7f553ef17685488c87212d8.png

RalphConcessionMapA.pdf

 

I ate the chicken wrap from the Wishbone Kitchen and their wrap was fine. The French fries were horrendous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Goon said:

I ate the chicken wrap from the Wishbone Kitchen and their wrap was fine. The French fries were horrendous. 

Glad you enjoyed it, most food is excellant. That prime rib sandwich /extras is a winner if your hungry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Glad you enjoyed it, most food is excellant. That prime rib /extras is a winner if your hungry?

The wrap was pretty decent. The french fries was another thing. I had the Prime Rib sandwich as the Alerus Center and it was fabulous. 

I may have to give that one a whirl at the Ralph. The Red Pepper was closed so, I was looking for secondary choices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goon said:

The wrap was pretty decent. The french fries was another thing. I had the Prime Rib sandwich as the Alerus Center and it was fabulous. 

I may have to give that one a whirl at the Ralph. The Red Pepper was closed so, I was looking for secondary choices. 

I get the Red Pepper at least every other week on the street in GF, so I usually grab something not so common. There is a large variety of choices here to munch on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I get the Red Pepper at least every other week on the street in GF, so I usually grab something not so common. There is a large variety of choices here to munch on.

I saw that they now have funnel cake. Anyone have that yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...