SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

The RALPH

22 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The concession Map Main Concourse

image.thumb.png.295c616eb7f553ef17685488c87212d8.png

RalphConcessionMapA.pdf

I ate the chicken wrap from the Wishbone Kitchen and their wrap was fine. The French fries were horrendous. 

22 minutes ago, Goon said:

I ate the chicken wrap from the Wishbone Kitchen and their wrap was fine. The French fries were horrendous. 

Glad you enjoyed it, most food is excellant. That prime rib sandwich /extras is a winner if your hungry?

8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Glad you enjoyed it, most food is excellant. That prime rib /extras is a winner if your hungry?

The wrap was pretty decent. The french fries was another thing. I had the Prime Rib sandwich as the Alerus Center and it was fabulous. 

I may have to give that one a whirl at the Ralph. The Red Pepper was closed so, I was looking for secondary choices. 

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

The wrap was pretty decent. The french fries was another thing. I had the Prime Rib sandwich as the Alerus Center and it was fabulous. 

I may have to give that one a whirl at the Ralph. The Red Pepper was closed so, I was looking for secondary choices. 

I get the Red Pepper at least every other week on the street in GF, so I usually grab something not so common. There is a large variety of choices here to munch on.

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I get the Red Pepper at least every other week on the street in GF, so I usually grab something not so common. There is a large variety of choices here to munch on.

I saw that they now have funnel cake. Anyone have that yet? 

If we show the concessions chart and the seating chart, we have to show the eight flags and the ice.

Related image

Related image

Home and Home with Bemidji this weekend. Saturday The Beavers are at The Ralph and the Griz at the AL!