SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison SCREWED on EBAY!

SiouxMeNow

okay I was killing a little time at the end of the day on the internet and found this item under "fighting sioux" on Ebay... :sad:

Screw The Bison on Ebay

Don't know if I would buy anything from someone with feedback like this.

PAID FOR NEVER RECIEVED/WRONG NAME ON PACKAGE WHEN SENT/NO REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Buyer  wing_50( 4 )    Mar-28-04 08:08    2231066472 

Reply by garthnd: Name error HIS fault - willing to compromise until he became a shouting jerk 

Sold me a forged autograph and refused to issue a refund. BEWARE . DISHONEST!!!!    Buyer  toothdrlovelace( 209)    Feb-21-03 21:09    2703645379 

Reply by garthnd: Unsatisfiable customer - sorry!!! I tried, please consider my other feedback.. 

You take two, the only two, negative feedbacks and make it sound like they are par for the course with the seller when that obviously isn't true. The guy looks like a pretty good seller to me. He has 575 positive feedbacks and 2 negative. That's a pretty good percentage and brings into question the people who left negative feedback rather then the seller.

You take two, the only two, negative feedbacks and make it sound like they are par for the course with the seller when that obviously isn't true. The guy looks like a pretty good seller to me. He has 575 positive feedbacks and 2 negative. That's a pretty good percentage and brings into question the people who left negative feedback rather then the seller.

This is the comment that bothers me, it was made by the seller.

Reply by garthnd: Name error HIS fault - willing to compromise until he became a shouting jerk

This is the comment that bothers me, it was made by the seller.

Who does it bother you? Do you get pissed at people selling you stuff? :sad: Seriously, if you have 600 good sales, and in one case a guy is being a jerk to you, would you want to deal with it? There are millions of people to sell to on the internet, and there is no reason to take abuse for it.

Who does it bother you? Do you get pissed at people selling you stuff? :sad: Seriously, if you have 600 good sales, and in one case a guy is being a jerk to you, would you want to deal with it? There are millions of people to sell to on the internet, and there is no reason to take abuse for it.

Name calling on a messageboard is one thing, but posting it on your ebay feedback might not be the best business practice. The customer is always right.

Not sure, I started at NDSU in 79 and went through Grad School there and never saw one of those pins, so I bet it is from the early 70's. Heck, I remember back in the days prior to political correctness we had t-shirts that said "Sioux Suck" and had a guy with a feather in in head under the Bison trying to do you know what.....

Damn, we gave up too much to be politically correct..... :sad:

ps...BISONMAV...you are one SOUR A*hole yourself...go back to BISONVILLE where everyone is happy and a longtime, loyal employee like George Ellis is now unemployed...quite a UTOPIA you've created for yourselves there...

I agree that the customer can be a moron, but stating it on your ebay feedback is not the best business practice. I guess maybe I don't know ebay that well, my feedback is only around 7,000. GarthND has more negatives than I do. I guess some people think it's okay to call people names on their ebay feedback. I will agree to disagree with you on that point.

Siouxmenow, (alias Garth?)

I have always heard it takes an A*hole to know an A*hole.

So from one A*hole to another SEEEYAAA!!!

Hey Mav! I'm not the guy selling this thing...just thought it was funny and posted it up here for people to look at. AND I do know an a-hole when I see one and IT'S YOU!!!!!!!! (this will no doubt come as no suprise to you) If you're SO EBAY PERFECT....what do you have running now we can look at?:sad:? I'd love to bid on of your items...I can be a very difficult customer...

... go back to BISONVILLE where everyone is happy and a longtime, loyal employee like George Ellis is now unemployed...quite a UTOPIA you've created for yourselves there...

I saw a story in the Fool'em about Ellis and his employment situation recently.

What's the real story? What's going on there?

I have heard from reliable sources that is is not at all helpful with the media and that he has not really embraced the internet as a means of publicity. I think the lack of attention to the internet has been demonstrated in many ways. First, the GoBison.com web site is not as good as it could be. Second, Bob Holiday said on a post at Bisonville that George was never forthcoming with information to him or his website. That is unacceptable for a SID to be like that. He ought to be very helpful with the web sites out there that are promoting Bison athletics. Hard for me to figure why he wouldn't be. Back when I was in school he seemed like a good and capable SID, maybe he has just gotten to old an stuck in his ways for the job.