SiouxSports.com Forum

National Anthem

Jackson

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like an ugly troll when you are trying to slam UND based on a Huskies fan making the comment. :D

Oh, my gosh, you're right. I just indicted the whole Sioux nation by one thoughtless comment! A little thicker skin please...maybe you could rent a sense a humor, since clearly you don't own one. :silly:

It may take me awhile to get over being called a troll.... :D

Oh, my gosh, you're right. I just indicted the whole Sioux nation by one thoughtless comment! A little thicker skin please...maybe you could rent a sense a humor, since clearly you don't own one. :D

It may take me awhile to get over being called a troll.... :silly:

I like the first sentence. Yes, it was my bad on your comment. I misread the smilie face at the beginning. ;)

I thought I was clear. I think replacing brave with sioux or any other team is disrespectful to our country, especially to our armed forces past and present.

Dude/troll give it a rest, I am a Desert Storm Veteran and a Former member of the US Army, I love my country and see nothing offensive about this other than you sitting here trolling on our message board telling us how wrong/unpatriotic we are.

Just to add to this trolls Jackson's discussion (I shouldn't be). I was watching the Canadian national anthem to start the Sen's and Leafs game and the RCMP officer singing the Canadian national anthem was waving a Sen's hanki during the anthem (by the way this guy does one of the best jobs I have ever heard, Rene Rencort from Boston is number two in my book) so I suppose you think he is being disrepectful.

The other night during the Montreal and Boston Game the fans in Monteal cheered through both the American and the Canadian national anthems. I thought that was interesting.

I personally don't think so and I will continue to say and the home of the SIOUX.

Edited by Goon