SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches Show

PCM

There's this guy in red named Suter that worries me.

Stay at home D-men are rarely recognized for awards. But Suter was hyped so much, more people are paying attention to him. I think Murray's numbers put him in place as the favorite. I'm trying to remember the last D-man that won the award, Martin?

Dr. Kupchella responded to my email by saying he just earmarked a bunch of $$ to send the band to upcoming hockey and basketball tournament games. The band director nixed the Final Five. At least the band will be headed to NCAA tournament sites with the team. That will be good.

instead, lose the intro and grab the high-energy cut that comes after it and use that in the breaks*.

* For example, and not that REA has done this, don't use the quiet slow guitar intro from Metallica's "Enter Sandman." Don't be locked into using a song from the beginning. Grab a fast, loud cut somewhere in the song, in this case where the lyric "... off to never-never land ..." bites in and goes to a hard guitar riff.

By the way, that proposed "Enter Sandman" cut is what I'd run as an opponent heads to the sin bin "to feel much shame." :):(

Right on... and if you're going to play ACDC's "If you want Blood"... forego the first 52 seconds and get to the friggin' point. ;)

They should just hire me for a consultant since they seem to steal all my ideas. Or is it just a coinicidence that when I suggest something, it show up at the next home game? :(

At last, Diggler admits that the letter from Kupchella was his idea. ;)