Chase for the Cup Friday Night

dagies

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smoggi,

You think that eliminating the bar would improve fan participation?

YESSSS!!!!

Maybe only one should be open to public, the other to special ticket sales for that area (nobody else allowed). There are always so many empty seats, and yet the bars are full. Only open during intermissions is an option, unfortunately, I don't think you could just have it open during intermissions because you'll never be able to get the people out.

Jake Bradt became a man last weekend. Maybe it was the 10-1 game in Mankato. His confidence is brimming, and his team is following.

This is going to be a fun run. I don't wanna hear any naysaying, or doubting, from here on in. Even if we end up splitting with Tech this weekend.

We get swept? Well then, never mind.

Sioux. 2-0.

YESSSS!!!!

Maybe only one should be open to public, the other to special ticket sales for that area (nobody else allowed). There are always so many empty seats, and yet the bars are full. Only open during intermissions is an option, unfortunately, I don't think you could just have it open during intermissions because you'll never be able to get the people out.

I have sat in the bar club seats a few times. Having the bar right there is great but the public side does have a lot of socializing going on. What I can't figure out is why they didn't put a bathroom in for the club seat holders. You would think for $50.00 a seat you wouldn't have to urinate with the common folk. :D

I have sat in the bar club seats a few times. Having the bar right there is great but the public side does have a lot of socializing going on. What I can't figure out is why they didn't put a bathroom in for the club seat holders. You would think for $50.00 a seat you wouldn't have to urinate with the common folk. ;)

LOL.

I realize us commoners can be meddlesome and stinky, but it's good for you to see what the real world is like once in a while. :D