SiouxSports.com Forum

Stupid Question?

cfm567b27

Not a stupid question, especially for those of us who are going Saturday night, but not Friday.

A Sioux win, Duluth loss on Friday will clinch outright. Team hoists Friday.

A Sioux win, Duluth win on Friday clinches tie. Team hoist? Probably.

A Sioux loss, Duluth loss on Friday clinches time. Same result.

A Sioux loss, Duluth win on Friday. Don't even think it.

In any event, here is hoping for a Sioux / Duluth win on Friday.

Seeing how we will be in the building on Saturday, I'd just as soon see the

outright title won then and there.

Call me selfish. Call me practical. Duluth is gonna kill Wisconsin so we had better take care of our own business.

I agree. Tech beat Duluth, Wisconsin and CC and tied SC. I trust the boys don't think all it will take is to step on the ice. I hope Blais shows them the tape of the Saturday game last year after winning Friday 8-0. National Championship teams do not lose to weaker opponents, especially when so much is on the line. I hope we see the same team that took two last weekend.

Read my post there 7>4. By the way, because you always claim that these numbers reflect the number of hairs on your head versus the number on mine, will you agree that my hair tonic growing potion that came in through the mail in a plain brown wrapper is working? Now its 7>5.

Now that you've bought some of that tonic too, hopefully we'll be seeing more hairs on your head and we will soon be at 8>5.

I think it'll be packed regardless of the Sioux game outcome :D

Is that place still in the same location? When I went there a couple of times ( ??? ), walking out of that place was a real humbling experience--especially in broad daylight. You exit their front door &**POW** it seemed like half of Grand Forks was looking at you & judging you. If you want to be seen in G.F., just go to that location. You'd think they'd make a back-door entrance, especially in a small city like that.

I say hoist the MacNaughton whenever they clinch it. If the guys win Friday & Duluth loses, Blais telling the team they can't parade around the rink with the Cup until after the series is over won't make them play any harder Saturday if they've already clinched it Friday.