SiouxSports.com Forum

What section are you sitting in for Final Five?

Let'sGoHawks!

2 of us in Section 118 row 8. Shall be a fun weekend. My dream matchup would be to beat the Moron and Gold Axis of Evil on Friday and revenge against the Red Menace on Saturday. Beating the forlorn Bulldogs 6 times before the NCAA's would just be piling it on. I just love seeing the look on all those corporate gooofer fans' faces when they find out the Goophs aren't the greatest team in the world. ???

1. We have six seats in section 116 row 10 right on the aisle between sections 116 and 115.

2. I've had tickets since the inception of the WCHA Final Four in St. Paul in 1988.

1. I'm 4 rows above you, buddy! Say hi to the nice UMD fans sitting in row 14! ???

2. Nice! I've been going since '89. College hockey is the best!!

The only time it was really fun was during the St. Cloud/Sioux championship game when Kollar was interfered with. That game was intense.

Yeah. The goal in OT should not have counted. The goaltender was wiped out on the play. The Sioux comeback was awesome!! Down by 3 with around 10 to go.

1.  I'm 4 rows above you, buddy!  Say hi to the nice UMD fans sitting in row 14!  :D

I will definitely make sure to say hi.

When we first started going in 1988 we always got together with 2 Gopher fans and 2 Duluth fans between every period. It was a tradition that the UND and Duluth fans gave the Gopher fans crap constantly and vice versa. The only consensus that we all had in those years is we hated Wisconsin.

Since then people have drifted and even passed away, and we go with a different group now (all UND fans).

We're also headed to Boston for the Frozen Four. So if Duluth makes it to Boston we'll be rooting for you guys. Except of course if you're playing the Sioux.