SiouxSports.com Forum

Offense of play calling

Meat man 01

I think it's time the head coach it's a new offense of Cordinator that can call more of a Division I AA game and not like a high school football game   And also it's time he goes after the man that can play no matter where they are from the United States if you're going to compete and be a powerhouse then let's go get them 

I think it's time the head coach it's a new offense of Cordinator that can call more of a Division I AA game and not like a high school football game   And also it's time he goes after the man that can play no matter where they are from the United States if you're going to compete and be a powerhouse then let's go get them 

Well first, it's called an Offensive coordinator.  Second, I don't think there are any limitations on where UND coaches open a search although they obviously have connections in the midwest.

• Upvote 1

Hi southpaw     I like it how you're so perfect   That is what is interesting about this form  always ready to criticize when somebody put something on here 

But then why get into a pissing contest with a skunk    I thought it was for the Sioux  football form to pass comments  around about the game yes I do believe the offense of Cordinator calls are bad   Even though they don't have talent they could call a  better game 

• Downvote 1

Like it or not, people perceive your comments on how well you present them. If you're going to criticise the offensive play calling or the offensive coordinator it might be good to not call them what you hear (offense of) but what the jobs are (offensive). 

And for the record, I'd like better, less conservative, play calling with a lead. It's pretty clear that in the BSC a 14 point second half lead is something most teams can easily overcome over good defenses. 

Well first, it's called an Offensive coordinator.  Second, I don't think there are any limitations on where UND coaches open a search although they obviously have connections in the midwest.

bump

I thought the thread title was a clever play on words about the offensive play calling being offensive, as in the op was offended by the lack of imagination being used. Seems to be a reasonable extrapolation of his intent.

The play calling has been too predictable and needs a change of pace... First down plunge into the middle of the line, second down off tackle or sweep, third down desperation pass leads to fourth down punt unless you shake things up.