SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU Predictions

UND Fan

UND is not the worst offense in the league, if that's what you're implying via certain statistics. The worst offense in the league would not allow the team to be leading the conference in total wins. UND doesn't need to put up huge yards and points when they have the lead and a top ranked defense. If you look at offensive turnovers and rushing yards per game, which is actually complementary towards the defense, UND is one of the better teams in the Big Sky Conference.

Stats can lie if you're not interpreting them correctly. 

UND is last in total offense which accounts for rushing yards, passing yards, and scoring.

That is more than adequate to be referred to as the worst offense in the league.

• Upvote 1

UND is last in total offense which accounts for rushing yards, passing yards, and scoring.

That is more than adequate to be referred to as the worst offense in the league.

UND has offensive talent (Santiago, Studsrud, Olivera, Smith, etc.) and can rush the ball (averaging well over 200+ yards rushing in 3 conference games). Relying strictly on statistics is misleading; I'll also include qualitative analysis in my opinion formation. 

Apparently, some enjoy skepticism more than rational analysis. 

UND has offensive talent (Santiago, Studsrud, Olivera, Smith, etc.) and can rush the ball (averaging well over 200+ yards rushing in 3 conference games). Relying strictly on statistics is misleading; I'll also include qualitative analysis in my opinion formation. 

Apparently, some enjoy skepticism more than rational analysis. 

You are cherry picking.  Passing and scoring also matter on offense.