SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison Fans on this Website

UND Fan

I make this statement every month or so but it appears that I must continue to do so:

JUST IGNORE THE SU FANS THAT DO NOT ADD VALUE TO THIS WEBSITE. WE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR ONLY PURPOSE IS TO IRRITATE US - THEY DO A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF IT, BY THE WAY!!

IF WE IGNORE THEM, THEY WILL GO AWAY. SIMPLY DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR FOOLISH REMARKS!

For the Bison fans who truly want to have good discussions, you are certainly welcome - although I don't really understand why you hang out here. I have never been to your site and have no interest in doing so!!

Actually, the 'SU fans on this site are rather amusing, kind of like the retarded cousin who shows up for family reunions before we get tired of his "potato salad in his socks" trick. They visit this site to compensate for that fact nobody here really cares about their little move the lower tier of D1, that Chaps & Co. are trying to figure out how to fill their revenue gaps without raping ND taxpayers, that UND has a hockey team that garners national attention (Hello NY Times, again), that UND generates actual revenue from its athletic programs, UND is the "crown jewel" of the ND Higher Ed system, etc. This list is endless ...

Just sit back, have a beer and watch the comedy ...

Ironically, we say the same thing on Bisonville.com. I guess its just perspective. It would be great if we parted ways, but I doubt the passion everyone has for or against these 2 schools will ever thaw.

Good luck in your endeavor though! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Ironically, we say the same thing on Bisonville.com. I guess its just perspective. It would be great if we parted ways, but I doubt the passion everyone has for or against these 2 schools will ever thaw.

Good luck in your endeavor though! :blush:

the difference is your TOTALLY anal-retentive administrator will BOOT anyfrom BI-sonville.com for the slightest anti-ndsu comment - whereas, here, we believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! What a concept!! That's totally the reason you're here...and we're not there. If you want to live in "HAPPY LAND" - that's great!! Problem is...you don't!!

A) I am not somebison. However, I don't find the accusation insulting - it's not as if somebody was claiming that I'm SiouxMeNow.

B) I booted you and a couple other UND fans because you were being jackasses. You are the same on this board too (if you have to "ax" what I mean, you are an even bigger jackass than I thought). I'd say this to your face. I'd say it to a jury. I'd say it on camera. I'd sign my name to it. How about you, little man?