SiouxSports.com Forum

Wisconsin Troubles

dickgraham

I was wondering what in the heck happened at Wisconsin this past weekend until I got a look at the game pictures in an earlier thread. We were wearing the Black Ice uniforms and nothing good has happened to us on the road with those uni's in the recent past. Next time on the road, the green jerseys CB, please!

DG

I was wondering what in the heck happened at Wisconsin this past weekend until I got a look at the game pictures in an earlier thread. We were wearing the Black Ice uniforms and nothing good has happened to us on the road with those uni's in the recent past. Next time on the road, the green jerseys CB, please!

DG

Call me superstituous too, but I agree.......can those black jerseys! Bring the green out only!:silly:

Green Jerseys...Black Jerseys....White Jerseys....Who cares...you can't blame a loss on the type of jersey you wear. Just face the facts, Wisconsin out played the Sioux this past weekend....it was great to hear the news but you guys still Suck!

Go Maroon and Gold! :silly:???:lol::D:D:D:D

Green Jerseys...Black Jerseys....White Jerseys....Who cares...you can't blame a loss on the type of jersey you wear. Just face the facts, Wisconsin out played the Sioux this past weekend....it was great to hear the news but you guys still Suck!

Dishman didn't have the guts this year to pull his head out of his a-- and come post here until this weekend.

You're obvious.

Sorry to enlighten you but when you have to resurface only one side of the ice in between periods and it was the side that the wisco goalie was on I would say that wisco got outplayed. We just have terrible goaltending. Go Dogs!

Dishman . . . .

Go elsewhere to try and dish it out. Or should I say, get in the kitchen and go lay by your dish, you dirty dog you!

Gopher fans are always amusing. Some are more knowledgeable than others.

First, I have always thought that the Minnesota jerseys, and colors, were brown and yellow, not maroon and gold. What are they?

Second, I have always thought that the Minnesota jerseys are rather boring, if not downright ugly.

Third, these things said, your boys are playing pretty well right now. Why you feel the need to come up with such child-like behaviour? It does not speak well of your fan base.

I know that you, and many others, were pulling for the Sioux to beat Wisconsin. Sorry we did not get it done for you. You will need to earn home ice, avoid the first round upset to a Colorado school, or even Alaska, and steer clear of the Thursday night play-in game on your own.

Now, git on outta here. I hear your momma calling.

Scott, I know you are right, but di**man needs to be welcomed here.

He is just about the worst at POI for spewing anti-Sioux nonsense, but it's not my place there to call him on it ... because I respect their website.

Go away, di**man, unless you'd like to discuss hockey.