SiouxSports.com Forum

hats off

YaneA

I am rolling on the sign-making and have also decided to make what I call rally hats in honor of the Sioux' appearance on CSTV. I've got about 10 finished so far (materials for 15) and will offer first choice to my sign-holding buddies in sec. 108. I'm offering this unique headgear to Sioux fans, students or otherwise, who will be at Friday night's game. I will even take special orders and work something up for a fan who has a favorite player. If you want a hat, e-mail me your seat number and I'll get one to you. If you're a manly man and would prefer one without frills, let me know that, too. All absolutely free so don't be shy. I promise I won't try to invite you to a Tupperware party.

Seeing that sea of red in the Kohl Center Friday night got me to thinking that Sioux fans ought to do more to show their team spirit. So this is my small contribution to hoped-for hoopla.

Each hat is different--they're green, white or black. Some have just generic hooray for the Sioux-type messages, others turn the Eyes to the Prize of the Frozen Four. Here's a sample of what's in my inventory:

A checkered derby with a Mapquest printout of the most-direct route from Grand Forks to Boston on the top. The hatband says, "The Road to Boston: We'll Drive" and two streamers down the back say, "Slower Traffic...Stay Home"

A black tophat. Hatband says "Dressed for Success" illustrated with a Sioux Jersey and further decorated with a green sequin bowtie.

A white pith helmet covered in dense foliage with a pair of animal-like eyes peeking through. Says, "Welcome to the Jungle. Go Sioux"

A green top hat. Hatband says, "Skate for Eight" decorated with a jumbo NCAA Frozen Four championship trophy.

A black fedora. Says, "Matt Pack Fan--Greene, Jones, Smaby"

could I get crushed one with a nice footprint on it that reads "we just got crushed by the Badgers!"

send it over the kohl center, we have a nice trophy case for things like that.

btw, our colors are cardinal and white. and we dont change our uniforms every two-three years. and ours are also politically correct.

but I'm sure they are pretty hats......... :D

could I get crushed one with a nice footprint on it that reads "we just got crushed by the Badgers!"

send it over the kohl center, we have a nice trophy case for things like that.

btw, our colors are cardinal and white. and we dont change our uniforms every two-three years. and ours are also politically correct.

but I'm sure they are pretty hats......... :D

Why is it morons show up after a couple wins.

Learn how to use the quote command, your UW education is showing. And what the hell is a "whinner" anyway?

whinner is a whiner like you who doesn't know how to take losing graciously. in fact, you're such a whiner that one 'n' is not enough for you. so you take to whining when you lose. or go undefeated and don't whine.

whinner is a whiner like you who doesn't know how to take losing graciously. in fact, you're such a whiner that one 'n' is not enough for you. so you take to whining when you lose. or go undefeated and don't whine.

I should ignore you but will respond anyway. You are hardly the type who should be lecturing others on how to lose (or win) graciously. :silly:

Our programs have a long history of disliking each other. Frankly, since WI has sucked for most of the last decade that's kind of worn off for me. I kind of liked WI as of late.

But a couple more like you come on our board and WI will be at the bottom of the barrel with MN again. Even Sagard, Greyeagle and WPOS (that worthless piece.....) can't save them. ???

Great, another idiot who joins just to cause trouble and make us hate UW fans even more. If you can't feel good enough about your team without taking cheap shots at other teams, you need serious therapy. If you were confident enough that UW will get somewhere this year you wouldn't crawl over to our site to gloat about the one good weekend you had. Go talk about your sweep on your own message board with someone who actually is delusional enough to agree with you that your Badgers actually have a shot at a title. :silly: