SiouxSports.com Forum

Who was the best EQ guy in UND football history.

4-H 97-98

Did you flunk out at NDSU? :huh:

I would assume he isn't an SU grad due to his handle 4-H 97-98 (which in general means nothing but I doubt many NDSU students know/knew about the 4H house)... if memory serves me correctly 4H was a house rented by UND football players with last name's starting with H... Howe, Hambricht, Hanson? and ?...

Yes.... EQ = equipment. Yes a Rookie mistake!!!!

The short and long of it was that I was just having some fun with Lonnie! He needs that once and awhile.

Good ol' VETS did run a close second!

Dog nutz.....Holman is engaged if you didn't know. Fat Black is on lock down now! :huh:

Someone has to stir the pot!

Lonnie I need my sweats!!!!!!!! and gloves!!!!!!!!!shoes!!!!!!! MUFF!!!!!!!

To the "somebison"  Who is Hambricht?!?!  ;)  The other "H" was Holman!

hey.. it's a tough name to spell :huh: ... and have you been back to the place lately.. there are probably still some people stuck trying to get out of the basement after one of those post- Bison-Sioux parties :p

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone knows that a team can only be as good as it's equipment manager. Who else would the team look to when it is in dire need of the essentials? The team certainly would not function without a capable Equipment guy. That being said it is obvious that Lon A. Carlson is the number one EQ guy in UND, especially recent UND, history. HE molded, litterally, the 2001 NCAA Champion Fighting Sioux Football team.