SiouxSports.com Forum

Denver Series

NorthDakotaHockey

We are looking at making the quick cruise on Saturday afternoon for the Saturday night game.

The weather mavens down here are talking about a storm system coming from the northwest.

I will appreciate if any of you can give me a reasoned word on what you are hearing about the liklihood, and anticipated severity, of a Saturday afternoon storm that might slow traffic on I-94 and I-29.

I drive a lousy Ford. Otherwise, I might not be so concerned.

Thanks.

Thanks CRR . . . .

If you think of it, give me another post in the morning or so to let me know if she is fizzlin', or intensifyin'.

I would go to www.weather.com and enter a GF zipcode.

I usually go by what the weather is actually doing at the time when deciding to take a trip or not. In this part of the country, if we were to base decisions on what a weather man says might happen, we wouldn't do a damn thing for 8 months. Well, except inside stuff. :)

Thanks Mr. Clayton Hoyt . . . .

'Tis a good idea you have there. Someday I will come to learn all of the latest technology at our finger tips, and stop trying to figure the weather by stepping outside, looking at the sky, and pointing a wetted finger in different directions.

Go Sioux!! All of you going, have fun.

Rest of ya, see you around the internet radio feed, eh?

Rest of ya, see you around the internet radio feed, eh?

I sure hope it's better than last weekend:

Tim H: "And*buffer*Parise*buffer*passes*buffer*to a*buffer*streaking*buffer*Bochenski*buffer*who takes*buffer*

a*buffer*wick..*buffer*..ed slap*buffer*shot*buffer*and*buffer*

Briggs*buffer*makes an*buffer*amazing*buffer*toe*buffer*save!"

Took about :30 for TH to say a short sentence... :)

Forecast is also for light winds, so even if it snows a bit, its light fluffy and not blowing much.

I made the drive from Rodentland Friday PM, interstate is perfect winter driving conditions. (You know you're a Fan when the rink you have season tix at is 300 miles away.)

Forecast for RRV Saturday is 1-3, more as you go north and west .... Sunday clear and cooler.