SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC

#MACtion

Has anybody heard how TV ratings are going on CBS Sports Network and/or how ticket sales are going for the Frozen Faceoff?

Any impressions/updates on the new league in general?

I had thought I had heard when the TV contract was signed that CBS Sports was going to dedicate a section on their website to college hockey but I haven't seen one.

Whats the long-term vision?

CBS Sports doesn't release any ratings. I'm very curious as well, but I guess we wait until next year and see what teams get more games. On NBC Sports last year UND had the most watched game or even top two.

I'm very curious about the tourney. Seeing lots of ads for it, so it has me thinking tickets may not be going the best. I'm looking forward to trying Minneapolis and it'll be nice for more options to eat, but hopefully the fans don't spread out too much.

CBS Sports doesn't release any ratings. I'm very curious as well, but I guess we wait until next year and see what teams get more games. On NBC Sports last year UND had the most watched game or even top two.

I'm very curious about the tourney. Seeing lots of ads for it, so it has me thinking tickets may not be going the best. I'm looking forward to trying Minneapolis and it'll be nice for more options to eat, but hopefully the fans don't spread out too much.

Single tickets available everywhere, but 2 or more together only in the upper level.

IMO CBSSports has done a lowsy job of putting the league games on TV; often had nothing on at all with conference matchups going on, then showed a NCHC/B1G noncon game rather than a league matchup. I hope the NCHC gets a better deal when the next contract comes around.