SiouxSports.com Forum

Pucks

pivetz

The Blackhawk Sioux puck is worth $25 to $50 depending if you auction it or sell it outright. If it has an advertiser logo on the back like Home of Economy it is usually a game puck but there were some game pucks with the WCHA logo on the back. Do you have any with the Geometric logo. If you are looking to sell I would be interested.

I have at least two game used pucks. One is from either the 97-98 or 98-99 season. It has the interlocking ND and the 6 stars with a Home of Economy logo on the back.

I also have one from the first year of the new ralph, with the sioux logo, the 7 stars and Home of Economy on the back.

I know I used to have one with 5 stars on it but I'll have to look around for it.

I have a couple of each of the first two so if anyone would like to add to their collection, I would be willing to sell either of those.

I have at least two game used pucks. One is from either the 97-98 or 98-99 season. It has the interlocking ND and the 6 stars with a Home of Economy logo on the back.

I also have one from the first year of the new ralph, with the sioux logo, the 7 stars and Home of Economy on the back.

I know I used to have one with 5 stars on it but I'll have to look around for it.

I have a couple of each of the first two so if anyone would like to add to their collection, I would be willing to sell either of those.

Sent you a PM about your pucks.

Do you still have those pucks for sale? If so let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently selling an authentic Fighting Sioux game puck with the Home of Economy logo on back. Features Sioux logo and 7 stars on front. See below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291077218371?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_158wt_1105

I have two of these, I will sell them both to you for half that.

I got em from my kids being captain of the game...lol