SiouxSports.com Forum

PSA Rocks Shangri-La

Taz Boy

I understand that there will be a big group hug and a forum for the participants to "share their feelings" about how the "counter concert" has changed their wretched lives.  I think their efforts would be better served by a beer bash at the house of the law school's dean, but I think these clowns are all in a number of "12 step" programs.  :)

So, did Imoplex G rock the house??

I'm glad the PSA is working towards providing alternative entertainment choices to rejects who simply cannot interact within a mainstream society.

You're right, ScottM, they'd be better off allocating their funds towards booze-- a necessary social lubricant for those with less than attractive qualities.

taz

About 2 dozen people attended this party, collection of miss fits.

The "Citywide Jam" in the afternoon attracted a lean crowd of some two dozen students.

I wounder how this story even warrants a story in the Grand Forks Herald. I am sure if you look around town, we have more than 24 people together, however, it doesn't even make the news. I am pretty sure that at the golf course I golf at more than 24 of us get together to play golf and to have a celebration... The Herald must be hurting for news.

Wow, a big whopping 24 souls.  Did that include persons channeled from past lives too? :)  I wonder how many were actually affiliated with UND, and the rest were carpet baggers from SCCC and Mankato.  

I'd bet they probably swore off booze as too expensive, in favor of some herb that one can buy by the quarter ounce or less.  I wonder if they compared body piercings and cheap tattoos during the bands' breaks, or just hugged each other.   ;)

I understand that the lead singer for Sugar Ray had the "temerity" or good grace to don a Sioux hockey jersey.  ;)

I think it's great this story was in the Hurled.  Shows just how pathetic these lost souls are.  Misery breeds a very small company, I guess.

I also heard that the Sugar Ray lead singer told his audience that it was great to be in "Grand Falls".  Ooops.  Then he went on to suck up by mentioning past hockey heros such as Hrkac and Belfour.  OK buddy.  Your 15 minute lesson on UND athletics has paid off.  Get back to singing.

taz

if you go over to http://www.UND-fraud.com you can see basically that the people that showed up were losers. The same cry babies that no one listens to but the Grand Forks Heraldo.

One clown claimed it was a great sucess because 24 people showed up. This really shows how concerned the people are about REA and changing the name. Its a mute fricken point.

But no the clowns that write for the herald think its a legitimate story...

I think it's great that a bunch of people can get together in peace and harmony to check out each other's hemp and burlap clothes, plastic/wooden shoes and body piercings.  <sniff>  "I'd like to buy the world an organic carrot-herb juice manufactured by the local commune and sold at the local natural foods co-op ... "  (Sung to "I'd like to buy the world a Coke.") :)  ;)

Say, do these guys also network about jobs at the local coffee shop or poetry co-op?  ;)