SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux take the lead

sjohnso

The Sioux are now in the lead in the WCHA with 24 points (11-1-2). This is even without playing as many games as some of the other teams. The USCHO Division I Men's Poll isn't updated yet, but I can imagine that UND will remain in first place. Pretty impressive!! Also noteworthy is UND's overall GF-GA of 106-48, the leader in the nation. :lol:

The Sioux are now in the lead in the WCHA with 24 points (11-1-2). This is even without playing as many games as some of the other teams. The USCHO Division I Men's Poll isn't updated yet, but I can imagine that UND will remain in first place. Pretty impressive!! Also noteworthy is UND's overall GF-GA of 106-48, the leader in the nation. :lol:

Yeah I remember this clown Gopher fan (synonymous) in front of me back in November when they played us at the REA - he was holding a sign that said "The Fighting Novembers". Well buddy why don't you put a line through that "November" and pen in "December" and "January" as well. Come to think of it I think he had the floppy ear cap on as well....Moron...

Yeah I remember this clown Gopher fan (synonymous) in front of me back in November when they played us at the REA - he was holding a sign that said "The Fighting Novembers". Well buddy why don't you put a line through that "November" and pen in "December" and "January" as well. Come to think of it I think he had the floppy ear cap on as well....Moron...

You must sit VERY close to me... Obnoxious or not, we had to laugh at him. Every time the goofs screwed up, he'd run his hands through his hair. By the end of the game, his sign was gone, and his hair was standing straight up. Hilarious. :lol:

You must sit VERY close to me... Obnoxious or not, we had to laugh at him. Every time the goofs screwed up, he'd run his hands through his hair. By the end of the game, his sign was gone, and his hair was standing straight up. Hilarious. :lol:

But I do give the guy some credit - he has balls to bring a sign like that into the REA and sit amongst a section comprised of 98% Sioux fans.

Actually it was fun to see all of the Gopher fans in our section leave early both night of the weekend of the Slaughter at the Ralph...

Sure it's nice to lead the WCHA today.

March 7 would be a better date ....

I just want to see the team continue to improve, and there are opportunities for that. Ask Matt Greene or Mike Prpich (causes of 5 on 3s who sat the next night).

And a powerplay percentage above the teens would be good.

Sure it's nice to lead the WCHA today.

March 7 would be a better date ....

I just want to see the team continue to improve, and there are opportunities for that. Ask Matt Greene or Mike Prpich (causes of 5 on 3s who sat the next night).

And a powerplay percentage above the teens would be good.

I agree.

We are strong, but we face the Goofers this weekend. Lucky for us we have Mankato as a beffer between the Goofers and the BADgers or I'd say the season would be decided in these two weeks.

If we sweep MN and UW I think we can then talk about our position in the polls. If we split either or both, we're not out of it yet. If we get swept....