SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 1 Scores and Finals

dakotadan

What's the over-under on him being asked to turn in his Heisman Trophy in about 4-6 years?

What a total punk. It's a shame he only received one unsportsmanlike conduct penalty...I counted at least three others that he should have gotten.

Reminds me of another very talented cocky arrogant know-it-all jackass drafted by the Chargers #1 from my neck of the woods, and we all know how that turned out.

What's the over-under on him being asked to turn in his Heisman Trophy in about 4-6 years?

What a total punk. It's a shame he only received one unsportsmanlike conduct penalty...I counted at least three others that he should have gotten.

What's the over/under he gets completely laid out after the whistle during the 'Bama game???

Reminds me of another very talented cocky arrogant know-it-all jackass drafted by the Chargers #1 from my neck of the woods, and we all know how that turned out.

I assume you mean 1st round Chargers pick Ryan Leaf. Peyton Manning was the #1 pick in the draft that year. Ryan Leaf was a close second. Imagine the reversal of franchise fortunes had the Colts picked Leaf instead...

I don't think an Alabama player will take the chance of drawing the head coach's ire, do you? I'd like to see it though!

A&M beat Bama last year and Johnny FB was in their grills most of the game jawing. Up by 14-21 and late in the game, I could see it happening.