SiouxSports.com Forum

Old Ralph Engelstad Arena Seats

tho0505

So if anyone is pulling a hauling some out to Bismarck let me know and if possible I'd be willing to pay a fee of some type for the effort.

I'd like to get some for the fire pit but the logistics are a bit murkier than muddied at the moment.

If they are there on Sunday to sell them off I may even rent a very small uhual trailer to get them but its a longshot.

I'll take five if anyone is coming down to the Twin Cities...they would look awesome around my fire pit. Go Sioux! :)

Has anyone set these up as stand alone benches? I have a couple three seaters, but I'm not sure the best way to make them free-standing benches as they obviously don't come with legs. If so, some pictures or directions on supplies and how you did it would be nice. Thanks!

Has anyone set these up as stand alone benches? I have a couple three seaters, but I'm not sure the best way to make them free-standing benches as they obviously don't come with legs. If so, some pictures or directions on supplies and how you did it would be nice. Thanks!

If you are in GF I would suggest you go and see the Osowski Brothers at;

Ornamental Iron

1220 Dyke Avenue

Grand Forks, ND 58203-3437

(701) 775-2819

If there is anyone who can design a way it is the Osowski Brothers. I would think it would be best to use aluminum as a base. Better question is what do you have for tools and how handy are you?

I ended up bolting mine to some 2x8's and then using L brackets and some heavy-duty shelf brackets to reinforce the legs with the 2x8's that go flat on the floor.