SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at MTU

jk

Any road game in the WCHA, especially at a school and an arena with the storied tradition of Tech, is tough.

Tech has played some quality minutes this year, although their record does not show it.

If JP's or JB's sphincters slam shut early, and a couple of early goals are let in like the Friday night game at St. Cloud, the Sioux could be in for some real character-building moments.

I would rather see them drop one, or even two, now than to let them get their heads too high in the air before stepping into Mariucci, or before stepping through the balance of the season to what will hopefully be West Regionals in the Springs, and a date with destiny in Boston.

We are off. Houghton will be a blast, regardless of outcome.

After all, it is but just a game. I mean, they are but just two games. :glare:

You mean.......

Build Snow Forts and have snowball fights :lol: !!!! :p

I read some where the MTU/Houghton should have about 150 inches of snow by the time UND comes up there to the UP. That seems like a lot of snow. I remember the last time Grand Forks got 100 inches of snow and we had the flood of the century. Yesh, I can't imagine shoveling all of that snow.