SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Michigan Tech - Best 2 of 3 - Ticket to the X

AZSIOUX

I'm not aware of any. Then again, I don't visit opposing message boards, so there very will could be. :)

I enjoy interacting here. I've been a reader of the board for years but didn't start actively posting until the past year or two. It's a very engaged portion of our fan base, so I think it's important to contribute frequently to help answer questions, clear up misconceptions, take feedback, etc.

Well good thing there isn't much of that for you to do around here...

I'm with you. This is still Tech we are playing. So they "fixed" some things...they still are a 10th place regular WCHA team for a reason!

It may have been coach-speak, but Hak was very adamant that UND has one of the toughest, if not the toughest first round match-ups (for the home team), particularly with how Tech has been playing the 2nd half. He spoke very highly of them, more so than I've heard him speak of opponents in the past. Again, he could just be setting the tone for the playoffs, but I don't think they will be the push-over we are used to seeing.