SiouxSports.com Forum

Coaches Club at REA

cfm567b27

I didn't get my parking pass or media guide last fall and had to call for them. I got the guide in the mail shortly after that and had to go pick up the pass. Things do seem quite unorganized this year. Hopefully things will improve. Thank goodness the team makes it worth the money cause the perks this year don't. But boy has the team made it worth it!!!

Exactly my thoughts...Disorganized and poorly communicated.

Regarding the team - yep sure makes it all worth it!

To get on the suite waiting list it required a 5000 dollar non-refundable deposit!!!! I know suites are expensive but anything non-refundable of that amount only to be on a waiting list seems quite excessive.

Especially if you aren't collecting any interest on it while they "hold" it (which I'm sure is the case. My guess is that the REA collects the interest for you.

Here you guys are talking about the 'perks,' but I better chime in. I'd rather see people in their seats watching the game than in the bar socializing. More people hang out in the hallways than in the game.

The parking is terrible. Last year my 80 year old grandma got a pass. This year she didn't. The lots rarely fill around the arena, but she has to walk the two or three blocks to get in. I don't think she minds, but erlier this month she fell on ice going into work and suffered a concussion. So when we left on Friday night, we couldn't walk on the cleared UND sidewalks. The police made us cross 6th (I believe) at Family Practice. So we cross and have to walk through trampled snow. The worst part was that she was walking faster than she should have because of all the people. What a dangerous situation. It is private housing, but UND should clear that sidewalk if it forces people to use it.

Here you guys are talking about the 'perks,' but I better chime in. I'd rather see people in their seats watching the game than in the bar socializing. More people hang out in the hallways than in the game.

The parking is terrible. Last year my 80 year old grandma got a pass. This year she didn't. The lots rarely fill around the arena, but she has to walk the two or three blocks to get in. I don't think she minds, but erlier this month she fell on ice going into work and suffered a concussion. So when we left on Friday night, we couldn't walk on the cleared UND sidewalks. The police made us cross 6th (I believe) at Family Practice. So we cross and have to walk through trampled snow. The worst part was that she was walking faster than she should have because of all the people. What a dangerous situation. It is private housing, but UND should clear that sidewalk if it forces people to use it.

We were talking about between periods - thanks but I don't sit in my seat during periods and I don't know of many that do. Having a private bar is a perk no doubt but we pay for the priveledge.

We were talking about between periods - thanks but I don't sit in my seat during periods and I don't know of many that do. Having a private bar is a perk no doubt but we pay for the priveledge.

There are many people in the bar during the game. Not paying attention, just socializing. I'm not saying it's necessarily you, but you can't tell me that people don't stay in the bar into the game. Since it's the lower bowl with many of the empty seats (not including the full sections of upper deck) and these seats are mostly elite members, it leads me to believe many of the big time donor people are elsewhere during the game.