SiouxSports.com Forum

Where along I29 are you stuck today?!

Siouxperfan7

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to all those that kept this thread alive during the trip home ... this seemed to have the most current and updated information. Those that gave road reports really assisted is the decisions of thousands of travelers.

I am also glad that this thread stayed on course and was not derailed off topic..it goes to show that the North Dakota nice holds true...this is something we heard countless times over the weekend from servers and staff at places we went...they could not believe how well we as fans carried ourselves..I think one of our servers at the Old Mattress Factory put it best as she was wearing UND pom-poms in her back pockets..she said "you people drink a lot..eat a lot and tip well why wouldn't I root for your team"

This will definitely be one of those trips we will not forget and just goes to show that the UND Fighting SIOUX truly do have the greatest fans on the entire planet

Thanks again

Too important of a thread to let get sidetracked.