SiouxSports.com Forum

SCSU Game 2

yeahsiouxsioux

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dataflix, didn't even get to see the goal, :angry: Seriously they are getting an e-mail from me, it would be one thing if it froze or lagged and picked up were it rebuffered, but it doesn't it just skips ahead. Talk about taking all the rythym out of a game. I am joining you Sprig, it just isn't worth it anymore!!!

Jake Taylor and some BU player #23 just got a pentalties for roughing, getting Nasty in Gooferville. Now the Gophers are are going to get a 5-3 advantage... looks like Adam is trying get the Gophers back in the game. UofM has not looked very good this weekend.

Well, since I complained of the Schneider/Smaby defense early, I should add that they played well after that, no more whiffs. Jones, of course, was super, and if he isn't an All American dman this year noone in the WCHA is.

Dogs beat Bowling Green again tonight, 5-4. Game was very chippy. Teams combined for 43 penalties totalling 105 minutes!! Peluso gone for fighting again, meaning he will sit for 2 games under the new NCAA rule, as this is his 2nd misconduct (you all remember the first!).

Jake Taylor and some BU player #23 just got a pentalties for roughing, getting Nasty in Gooferville. Now the Gophers are are going to get a 5-3 advantage... looks like Adam is trying get the Gophers back in the game. UofM has not looked very good this weekend.

To be fair Adam did take away a Gopher goal due his inability to see the puck sitting by itself on the goal line. I think he actually lost sight of it because the goalpost was between him and the puck. You had to know he was going to go into makeup mode after that.

Nice weekend for the Sioux!