SiouxSports.com Forum

TV for UND/SCSU ?

siouxgrad

If it isn't on the Fighting Sioux network, it is on Victory sports both nights, I checked. The only place I know of that gets this channel is Joe Sensers in Bloomington. It is a sure bet that they will have both games on Friday and Saturday as long as there aren't any big football games on.

Let's pack the place as we do each and every weekend!!!

Anybody in?

For you Sioux fans home from school for break, we would love to see you there!

You can finally check this place out after hearing so much about it on this site.

Directions

It is off of 494 and France Ave. in Bloomington.

Close to the 35W intersect on 494.

Usually the SCSU games are on television, broadcast by their college station through KSTC-45. Now that Victory sports is supposedly here in some places, I am not sure if the game will still be on local cable television. It is more fun to watch the games with a bunch of rowdy Sioux fans at the bar though anyways.

Hey Diggler it sounds like the game will be broadcast by the Sioux network according to the release on our home sports website. Sensers will have it Friday for sure, but I noticed that there is an NFL game on Saturday and since Sensers is primarily a football bar, a few television might have that game on as well as the Sioux. We should check into it to make sure. Last time we played St. Cloud they had many fans there, which made it fun!

To my knowledge, they are only on the webcast. At least in the home. Senser's sounds like a good read.

We bought our tickets several months back and will be there in full regalia for the meagher Huskie fans to give us a shout. Huskie fans are an entertaining lot. Too bad that they typically have so little for which to cheer.

Engelstad did announce during the Subway that they were not on local TV, but only on the web. I suspect that Fox in the Cities will either carry the Wild or the Gophers-BU series.

Say, does anyone know how many players the Gophers lost to the US World Juniors Team? :)