SiouxSports.com Forum

Have NDSU Football Players Been Visiting Tennessee Best Buy

watchmaker49

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/sep/20/total-goods-stolen-murfreesboro-best-buy-top-10000/

MURFREESBORO — Authorities believe a group of organized thieves targeting the new iPhone 5 are responsible for one of the largest commercial burglaries in the city’s recent history.

Best Buy at The Avenue Murfreesboro had more than $100,000 worth of electronics taken during an early morning burglary Tuesday perpetrated by at least eight “very organized” individuals, according to Murfreesboro Police spokesman Kyle Evans.

Investigators in at least three other cities are working similar crimes, where thieves have made entry into Best Buy electronics stores in an attempt to steal the newest Apple devices, which are due out this Friday.

And you guys wonder why people come here and do what they do :hypocrite:

Bville can't let anything go that has happened at UND, yet there are few UND posters that get involved at Bville. One person makes a comment here about NDSU and Bison vultures show up here. Is it any wonder that people don't like dealing with Bison fans on message boards?
  • Upvote 1

Well, some people spend their weekends getting drunk outside of Hughes Stadium and making fools of themselves.

Lakes I presume. Were you wearing UND apparel(CAUTION THREAD DRIFT) with a couple other UND guys? A couple of them walked right by me and I was wondering if they were SS.com people.

Bville can't let anything go that has happened at UND, yet there are few UND posters that get involved at Bville. One person makes a comment here about NDSU and Bison vultures show up here. Is it any wonder that people don't like dealing with Bison fans on message boards?

Huh????? ONE person makes a comment here about NDSU????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA That's funny

Huh? ???? ONE person makes a comment here about NDSU? ???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA That's funny

Any time anyone makes a comment that one of you could in some way believe is anti-NDSU someone shows up to either put down UND or say something to defend NDSU. All it takes is a single comment. NDSU fans are so sensitive that they can't let a single comment go by.

Any time anyone makes a comment that one of you could in some way believe is anti-NDSU someone shows up to either put down UND or say something to defend NDSU. All it takes is a single comment. NDSU fans are so sensitive that they can't let a single comment go by.

I think it changed... is it one or anyone?????? And by the way you couldn't let my comment go by either (pot - kettle). Does that make you sensitive too? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lakes I presume. Were you wearing UND apparel(CAUTION THREAD DRIFT) with a couple other UND guys? A couple of them walked right by me and I was wondering if they were SS.com people.

That's what I figure. The freak will blow up here eventually.

No, I was wearing CSU Rams gear.

A thread about a Best Buy in Tennessee that has nothing to do w NDSU just might be more than " a comment that one of you could in some way believe is anti NDSU", but hey you have your opinion and i have mine.

A thread about a Best Buy in Tennessee that has nothing to do w NDSU just might be more than " a comment that one of you could in some way believe is anti NDSU", but hey you have your opinion and i have mine.

Yup.

Dense enought to be Lakes. Doesn't see a joke when it's obvious to everyone else.

• Upvote 1

I guess that makes two of us

Well, some people can't go back to B'ville.

They have been ostracized by their own people...

I think it changed... is it one or anyone? ????? And by the way you couldn't let my comment go by either (pot - kettle). Does that make you sensitive too? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Did you miss where I said SINGLE COMMENT in that post? I actually said it TWICE to reinforce. SINGLE comment means ONE comment. So my position didn't change. I originally said if one person makes a comment. The second comment said if anyone makes a single comment. Obviously your reading comprehension skills are very weak.

UND is mentioned in almost all Bisonville threads derisively. Rarely does a UND fan show up all riled up and get defensive about the school

But here, one joking reference to NDSU athletics or the school, and all hell breaks out from NDSU supporters.

The NDSU message board bullies just can't take a joke! Insecurity and bullying go together as personality traits.

Everybody knows the iPhone story can't be about NDSU football players, because they don't have the IQ to use one. :whistling:

• Upvote 3

UND is mentioned in almost all Bisonville threads derisively. Rarely does a UND fan show up all riled up and get defensive about the school

But here, one joking reference to NDSU athletics or the school, and all hell breaks out from NDSU supporters.

The NDSU message board bullies just can't take a joke! Insecurity and bullying go together as personality traits.

Everybody knows the iPhone story can't be about NDSU football players, because they don't have the IQ to use one. :whistling:

ouch

buttfootball

Did you miss where I said SINGLE COMMENT in that post? I actually said it TWICE to reinforce. SINGLE comment means ONE comment. So my position didn't change. I originally said if one person makes a comment. The second comment said if anyone makes a single comment. Obviously your reading comprehension skills are very weak.

When it comes to trying to understand your blabber .... yes

When trying to understand your blabber... yes very weak