SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana game

pantherrob82

Me, my dad, and my son will be in 215 so you will be among lots of UND fans. Not sure how many fans Montana is bringing.

At this point I don't care too much where we sit. Trying to find some cheaper tickets than stubhub and ticketmaster. Would love to meet up with you and some of the other regular message board guys at some point (to be honest, you're th only UND poster that comes to mind).

At this point I don't care too much where we sit. Trying to find some cheaper tickets than stubhub and ticketmaster. Would love to meet up with you and some of the other regular message board guys at some point (to be honest, you're th only UND poster that comes to mind).

Just checked this:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/060048F7BCF2522D?artistid=837921&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

And tickets are getting snatched up most seats are available from the endzone to the 10. Its going to be a good and loud game.

I'm apparently lakesbison, frozentroll, and mplsbison. kinda of a big deal on internet comment sections.

also, i'm surprised noone has opened a liquor store near the alerus.

Interesting question, is it better for us if Montana or EWU win? I'm thinking on one hand Montana would be very down with losses on the year and not have the typical swagger and level of play making it easier for us to win. On the other hand we match up wayyy better with Montana than EWU so if we were probably going to lose to only one of them I'd bet on EWU meaning a win by the Griz would keep them one win down in the standings and give us a chance.

I'm kind of leaning towards the Griz win vs EWU as better for UND on the year.

Interesting question, is it better for us if Montana or EWU win? I'm thinking on one hand Montana would be very down with losses on the year and not have the typical swagger and level of play making it easier for us to win. On the other hand we match up wayyy better with Montana than EWU so if we were probably going to lose to only one of them I'd bet on EWU meaning a win by the Griz would keep them one win down in the standings and give us a chance.

I'm kind of leaning towards the Griz win vs EWU as better for UND on the year.

Plus if Montana loses and we end up beating them, you better believe the trolls will be spweing the "well they were down this year" argument. I want Montana to win, then EWU only other loss coming to us :0