SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Football - TV Broadcast

siouxfan512

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if UND football will be available on Fox College Sports again this year? I live in the Mpls area and was able to get the games on TV last year, but I couldn't find the game against SD Mines last week. I know the games can be seen on the big sky website, but if there is a TV broadcast that would be nice.

I think it was usually FCS Central that played showed football, hockey, basketball and UND Sports Extra. Has that changed?

Go Sioux!

No FCS for football this year. The NCHC deal with CBS sports put the kabosh on the FCS deal for hockey next year and FCS never really cared about any of the other UND sports I don't think. The only UND sport FCS is set to cover this year is hockey. Midco Sports Net has all UND sports now and is working to get other cable companies in the region to pick up the feeds. Focus for Midcontinent right now is Fargo (Cable One) but I'm sure they'll try to market it to MSP companies eventually.

Has anyone been having trouble with the America One register/sign in process? I used them prolly a year ago, do not remember my password, and cannot get a response from the when I ask for a password reset.

If your email provider has a spam blocker (eg gmail), you'll find it there.