SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

I could live 1000 years and I would still not understand the mentality of diminishing the exact same championship your UND football team is attempting to win.

Because to us it is secondary. Our concern is win a real major championship. You guys maybe happy winning in the minors but we are not.

I could live 1000 years and I would still not understand the mentality of diminishing the exact same championship your UND football team is attempting to win.

They are what they are. Nothing wrong with them. I'm sure that UND will win one and I'll be happy for that.

Also, nothing to get a swollen buffalo head over either.

For example, you may have defeated CSU on the football field. However, they will probably be building a 42,000 seat stadium on campus and have a shot at entering the Big 12 conference. NDSU is just a minor bump on the way to that goal. NDSU football will always be a minor bump to the goals of those FBS teams they have defeated. You know, the ones that were cherry picked during their down years.

Let me see if I got this right. NDSU wins the minor league championship once. UND wins the major league championship 7 times. We are suppose to be jealous of that?

Yup.

When college hockey powers are mentioned, you hear the names Boston College, Michigan, North Dakota, Maine, Denver, etc...

When college football powers are mentioned, you hear the names Alabama, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Southern California. Never a mention of NDSU.

Because to us it is secondary. Our concern is win a real major championship. You guys maybe happy winning in the minors but we are not.

Yup.

When college hockey powers are mentioned, you hear the names Boston College, Michigan, North Dakota, Maine, Denver, etc...

When college football powers are mentioned, you hear the names Alabama, LSU, Michigan, Notre Dame, Southern California. Never a mention of NDSU.

One of these days I'll learn not to be surprised when a UND fan brings up hockey in a football discussion. smh.

One of these days I'll learn not to be surprised when a UND fan brings up hockey in a football discussion. smh.

Then, drop the hockey part of it.

When football powers are mentioned, people think of U of Southern California, Notre Dame, Alabama, LSU, Michigan, etc.

Nobody thinks of NDSU. Because they are subdivision. Not at the highest level.

They are what they are. Nothing wrong with them. I'm sure that UND will win one and I'll be happy for that.

Also, nothing to get a swollen buffalo head over either.

For example, you may have defeated CSU on the football field. However, they will probably be building a 42,000 seat stadium on campus and have a shot at entering the Big 12 conference. NDSU is just a minor bump on the way to that goal. NDSU football will always be a minor bump to the goals of those FBS teams they have defeated. You know, the ones that were cherry picked during their down years.

You realize these games are scheduled far in advance, in some cases almost a decade in advance. Did UND cherry pick Idaho and Fresno St.? You schedule who is available. You're smarter than that, c'mon.

Then, drop the hockey part of it.

When football powers are mentioned, people think of U of Southern California, Notre Dame, Alabama, LSU, Michigan, etc.

Nobody thinks of NDSU. Because they are subdivision. Not at the highest level.

And...

Well I suppose congratulations are in order then. I look forward to the pending announcement that UND football will be pursuing an FBS championship.

And...

NDSU is what it is.

In the meantime, as much as you hate to be reminded, UND does have the highest level hockey program that exists in college hockey. Quit being so darned jealous down in Fargo.

Just accept what you have and move on.

Also, this is a discussion thread about the criminal activity of the NDSU football team. You know, something that you can discuss here. Try doing that at Bisonville! :lol:

Jeez, at least Wyobisonman has some credibilty...

Well I suppose congratulations are in order then. I look forward to the pending announcement that UND football will be pursuing an FBS championship.

I doubt that NDSU or UND will ever win a national championship at football's highest level. I doubt CSU ever will either. But, hey, I'll give schools like CSU credit. At least they had the huevos for over 100 years to try at that highest level.

And NDSU fans bring football into every discussion. NDSU fans are absolutely fixated on football. It's like they have nothing else going for them in life. This discussion has nothing to do with any success that NDSU has had in football, even though you people keep trying to bring that into the discussion. This discussion is actually about 10 NDSU students, that are also football players, committing a class A misdemeanor by forging signatures on a legal document and interfering with an election. Remember that part? Where your lazy, stupid players took the easy way out instead of actually doing a job that they were hired to do? And then the entire athletic department administration tries to tell the people of North Dakota that what the players did isn't a big deal. They tell us that the players have already been punished enough because the media has been so mean to them. And your President has to keep sending out "clarification" about the potential ways that the players will be punished so he can cover for the stupid comments that your AD made. Any of this ring a bell?
  • Upvote 2

Who cares xenophobe.

I prefer the term red-blooded American.

UND fans are fixated on NDSU football because of this one thread....what does it say for the hundreds of UND threads on Bisonville? Little 'ol Moo U fans are obsessed with UND.

Darell starts threads all the time on AGS, half about NDSU.

Subdivision championships?

They're okay.

But, they are subdivision...

hockey championships?

They're ok.

But, they are a niche.

Yup.

I find it odd that you forget about Bemidji State, Alaska-Anchorage, Duluth, St. Cloud, Ferris, Union....you know....D-II and D-III schools. Also, I never hear college hockey being talked about on TV so....

You realize these games are scheduled far in advance, in some cases almost a decade in advance. Did UND cherry pick Idaho and Fresno St.? You schedule who is available. You're smarter than that, c'mon.

Nebraska. 2012.

They made the offer and were available for NDSU.

What happened? Instead, NDSU chose CSU. They ducked them.

Cherry pickers...

Nebraska. 2012.

Cherry pickers...

NDSU had the deal with CSU years in advance and didn't want two FBS games. Apparently you don't understand scheduling. Next year we got Kansas State, then Iowa State I believe, and Iowa down the road as well.

I prefer the term red-blooded American.

Darell starts threads all the time on AGS, half about NDSU.

hockey championships?

They're ok.

But, they are a niche.

I find it odd that you forget about Bemidji State, Alaska-Anchorage, Duluth, St. Cloud, Ferris, Union....you know....D-II and D-III schools. Also, I never hear college hockey being talked about on TV so....

I guess you forgot that Duluth won the 2011 D1 national championship while NDSU won a minor league championship. Major league championship or minor league championship which one would most people rather win? This would be like fans being happy not to make March Madness and playing the NIT instead. Winning the NIT is like saying "We're 67th best in the country lets celebrate".

NDSU had the deal with CSU years in advance and didn't want two FBS games. Apparently you don't understand scheduling. Next year we got Kansas State, then Iowa State I believe, and Iowa down the road as well.

They were on the same date. I guess it's you who doesn't understand scheduling,eh? :lol:

NDSU ducked Nebraska to cherry pick CSU.

You guys need to make up your mind. One day we have an inferiority complex and the next day it is a superiority complex. Which is it?

That's easy. You feel inferior, but try to act superior to cover up for your inferior feelings. It doesn't matter if NDSU is actually better than UND at something, SU fans will act like they are better because they aren't secure enough to admit the truth. NDSU has been chasing UND since it was established 7 years after UND.

Nebraska. 2012.

Cherry pickers...

You continue to provide half truths, if that is how you choose to remember it then good for you my man.

You continue to provide half truths, if that is how you choose to remember it then good for you my man.

I also remember that 10 NDSU players broke North Dakota election law and will probably be convicted within the month.

The people of North Dakota will remember that also. They violated the entire state by commiting fraud. The AG is coming down on them, buddy.

Another in a series of crimes commited by NDSU's flagship athletic program.

That's easy. You feel inferior, but try to act superior to cover up for your inferior feelings. It doesn't matter if NDSU is actually better than UND at something, SU fans will act like they are better because they aren't secure enough to admit the truth. NDSU has been chasing UND since it was established 7 years after UND.

I can't speak for anyone else I guess, but I certainly don't feel inferior to anything UND has ever accomplished.

I also remember that 10 NDSU players broke North Dakota election law and will probably be convicted within the month.

The people of North Dakota will remember that also. They violated the entire state by commiting fraud. The AG is coming down on them, buddy.

Another in a series of crimes commited by NDSU's flagship athletic program.

:lol: Make up your mind Hayduke. Which discussion do you want to have here? I thought we were talking about how NDSU ducked Nebraska.

:lol: Make up your mind Hayduke. Which discussion do you want to have here? I thought we were talking about how NDSU ducked Nebraska.

I'm just bringing up a fact about NDSU's rogue program.

The topic here is, after all, the criminal activity of the 10 (or is it 13...what's the latest count?) or so NDSU players that willfully violated North Dakota election law to line their pockets.

My guess is that they had to something outside of shoplifting to make some $$. After all, the retailers in Fargo are probably pretty wary of them at this point.