SiouxSports.com Forum

Streaming Sioux games

JPDClinton

I guess I really should write UND, but that feels weird.

Anyway, this is my first post here. Been a UND fan for a few years now, just couldn't ever find a way to get into it. Born and raised in Winnipeg, they're pretty much the only way to go for NCAA fan-affiliation.

What I was wondering is, since I am out of the US/region and now live in Toronto, is there any way I can find live streams of the UND games? I've been watching the tape delayed games on Saturdays on the Score, but would love to be able to watch live. Anyone know a way?

The official UND Athletics website streams all home hockey games, but you must sign up for a UND Insider account to watch the stream. More information, here.

As a general rule of thumb the streaming has always worked well for me and I enjoy the service very much.

The Score does a good job with it in Canada, and the games fly by with no intermission sans a short commercial break, but it's a little difficult to stay away from Twitter and this site to check the score when it's biting away at me. Knowing they have the streams available is a godsend.

The Score does a good job with it in Canada, and the games fly by with no intermission sans a short commercial break, but it's a little difficult to stay away from Twitter and this site to check the score when it's biting away at me. Knowing they have the streams available is a godsend.

Another perk of the streaming is you can watch any Sioux home game, any time. Games that are over 3 years old are on their and you can watch them just the same as a live game.