SiouxSports.com Forum

And so it begins....

UNDBIZ

We've all been wondering when the fight against school mascots would move into the animal realm (well not really but it's been joked about). It has now begun.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/school-t-cougars-because-middle-aged-women-might-161402778.html

Quote: New school can’t be Cougars because middle-aged women might be offended.

:huh:

We've all been wondering when the fight against school mascots would move into the animal realm (well not really but it's been joked about). It has now begun. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/school-t-cougars-because-middle-aged-women-might-161402778.html Quote: New school can’t be Cougars because middle-aged women might be offended. :huh:

For a minute, I thought that article was from "The Onion". :crazy:

Well, then they should at least use the exact phraseology of what's offensive: Middle-aged, frustrated, self-absorbed, nacissistic sluts. The one version of the word "cougar" is just a nice reference to that. If they're going to be offended anyway, one may as well use the terms that are much more applicable to the situation.

• Upvote 2

Clever!! Did you have help with this?

I was part of a study group formed by the NC$$ to ensure that no group of thin-skinned, bed-wetting individuals would be excluded from its crusade to cleanse "insensitivity" from the land. So, naturally in the spirit of comradeship and good faith, I decided to help our mentally deficient friends from 'su see the error of their hateful ways.

• Upvote 2

I was part of a study group formed by the NC$$ to ensure that no group of thin-skinned, bed-wetting individuals would be excluded from its crusade to cleanse "insensitivity" from the land. So, naturally in the spirit of comradeship and good faith, I decided to help our mentally deficient friends from 'su see the error of their hateful ways.

Figured you had help. Carry on.