SiouxSports.com Forum

FSSN?

sprig

Did find out those with Midcontinent have it. Our FSSN feed was added by NCC at RAy. Hockey was on last night, football is not today. Don't know if it's a matter of flipping a switch or what. At any rate, lots of calls going in to NCC from here, they may not get the messages until MOnday, however. Still hoping for the second half :silly:

Cali, only those in cold climates are allowed to watch this stuff :(

Anyone getting the game on FSSN? Was announced that everyone outside the WDAZ coverage area would get it on FSSN, but it's not on in western ND, as least not where I am.

Sorry guys, should have checked the board earlier, but I gues PSB did give out the correct coordinates. I foolishly thought the game would be on both the FSSN and the Huntsville, AL NBC affiliate. It was only on the latter, however. This makes sense since UND got UNA to pay for the satellite uplink, and, in a remarkable coincidence, the Huntsville NBC affiliated feed is carried on the same satellite as is the FSSN feed, which means that if you had the equipment to get the FSSN feed, you could easily get the UNA feed and you wouldn't even have to move your dish.

Sorry guys, should have checked the board earlier, but I gues PSB did give out the correct coordinates. I foolishly thought the game would be on both the FSSN and the Huntsville, AL NBC affiliate. It was only on the latter, however. This makes sense since UND got UNA to pay for the satellite uplink, and, in a remarkable coincidence, the Huntsville NBC affiliated feed is carried on the same satellite as is the FSSN feed, which means that if you had the equipment to get the FSSN feed, you could easily get the UNA feed and you wouldn't even have to move your dish.

Actually, it was on FSSN. My cable company, for some reason, weanered out on the hookup. After checking with nearby Midco Cable people, I found out it was on, and after several more phone calls, my cable company fixed whatever was broke and FSSN started working just before half time.

Actually, it was on FSSN. My cable company, for some reason, weanered out on the hookup. After checking with nearby Midco Cable people, I found out it was on, and after several more phone calls, my cable company fixed whatever was broke and FSSN started working just before half time.

Sorry, I confused the satellite FSSN with the cable FSSN. The satellite FSSN was not at its usual coordinates. I wonder if this had anything to do with your cable company not getting the game on in its entirety?