SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five survey

tnt

Anybody else get sent the survey for your input on the Final Five? Are they doing it to see interest from the old WCHA, or to get a read on interest from NCHC teams in having a tourney there? Regardless, if you have the chance, take the survey so there is a better chance the NCHC will have a tourney there. Would be great for UND going forward.

Anybody else get sent the survey for your input on the Final Five? Are they doing it to see interest from the old WCHA, or to get a read on interest from NCHC teams in having a tourney there? Regardless, if you have the chance, take the survey so there is a better chance the NCHC will have a tourney there. Would be great for UND going forward.

I wish I could take the survey as well.

I got it and returned it months ago. I think it was before any announcement of the NCHC, I do think they were getting feelers out on the location for the new conference final five. I chose the rotation I think, I like going out of town for this tourny. But I would not go to it if it was WCHA and not the NCHC. So answering that one question on this topic was unfair because I had no idea the Sioux were leaving the WCHA.

Do all the teams in the new conference have the facilities to handle a tourney? Or maybe do the tourney like the NCAA does and bid it out. A geographical limit to where though. I would think that the Exel or Target Centers would love to host it. Both places are easy to get to for all the fans. My question to those who would know is, what schools fans travel the best? Is there an arena in say Kansas City that could host a tourney?