SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux out voted 2 to 1 . Lets pull together and show coach what this f

I just put it up on the UND Area Voices blog that appears on the front page of every Forum Communication newspaper Website for a few hours until it gets bumped down. I will relaunch it each time it gets bumped off. I have also alerted UND's Web marketing team to tap into other UND Web opportunities and UND-controlled social media!

This what you will find on the Area voices blog right now or very soon:

Vote now for UND’s Chris Mussman for FCS ‘Coach of the Year’

Posted on December 6, 2011 by und

Come on, UND sports fans! Vote now for Chris Mussman for Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year in the Football Champion Series (FCS) category. Coach Mussman made it through the initial fan-voting and assessment process to make the Top 5. Let’s send the reigning Great West Football Conference champion coach out of 2011 with one more victory.

• Upvote 2

Only 64 votes and we break 1,000. Let's get the vote out Chicago machine style. Vote and vote often. We can't let a Towson (whatever that is) and Appy (we beat Michigan once) State beat the flagship of an entire state. C'mon, man! (Apologies to Herm Edwards, ESPN fame) :)