SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol contract extension time???????

Siouxfull

Hey genius, guess how many games I missed LIVE last year? THREE. HOW ABOUT YOU?

I mean there is just NO CHANCE that a guy can't have multiple seats in the REA. There were games that I had 8 seats last year Einstein. And how the hell would you know what face value is for my seats? Do you know what club level I'm in?

I see...you're one of THOSE people. Someone who thinks that life and society owe him a handout and he can be a cheapskate and try to rip people off the opposite way. In fact, I'm pretty sure I got a message from you before offering me BELOW face value for 2 of my seats. That's SOOOOO much better isn't it?

Bitch and complain when the team isn't perfect? 1st of all, the team has been far from that this year, and a spade is a spade. Hak's teams have been known for CHOKING. Plain and simple.

Get off your high horse, get a better paying job so you don't have to be such a cheapass, and try to stay off of the message board that you chastise others for using.

This statement is ironic as it sounds to me like you're the one on the high horse.

In fact, you sound like a Gopher fan that told me to get off welfare because I can't get a better cable package.