SiouxSports.com Forum

Wanted: Split Season Ticket Package

TheFlop

I would like to buy a partial season ticket package from someone looking to split. I need two seats, can be either for Friday or Saturday night (or they can alternate if there are some weeks you can make Friday but not Saturday, and vice versa). I am not looking to pay a premium and realistically I know I am probably looking at upper bowl. I wouldn't need tickets to either Gopher game, if the price is set accordingly for the remainder of the package. PM me with offers, thanks.

Some dude tried to sell me his Friday night tickets for $600 on Facebook....I kindly said thanks but no thanks. I can give you his name if you want to pay for his FSC donation for the last two years...

Probably the same clown from Fargo Craigslist. Asking $600-$700 for two Friday night only upper bowl tickets halfway up. Good luck with that. I am not against people making a little money because I know these things aren't cheap, but practically double face value for one night of marginal upper bowl seats?

You do know that in general it costs more to be able to buy the tickets than the tickets actually cost?

Lower bowl you are right, upper bowl that is not the case. I have owned upper bowl season tickets in the past, and currently own lower bowl tickets, so I know exactly what they cost, even after donation. Looking at the schedule this year, there are 20 games that are part of the season ticket package (18 if you strip out the Regina and Russian Red Stars exhibition games for which tickets are extremely easy to come by). A season ticket package before donation is $390. Most of the upper bowl is $120 Century Club donation level which gets you access to two tickets. So $390 + 60 = $450. $450/18 tickets = $25 a ticket. Most single game tickets are $30 on up to $50 (Since they use tiered pricing for different teams).

Like I said, I don't blame someone for trying to make a little bit of money over what they paid, that is their right. But it is my right to call their request ridiculous. I suppose it is just like everyone else, people think there own stuff is gold but that other people's stuff is all overpriced ;-)

(btw Petey, you got any tickets to split :-)

Lower bowl you are right, upper bowl that is not the case. I have owned upper bowl season tickets in the past, and currently own lower bowl tickets, so I know exactly what they cost, even after donation. Looking at the schedule this year, there are 20 games that are part of the season ticket package (18 if you strip out the Regina and Russian Red Stars exhibition games for which tickets are extremely easy to come by). A season ticket package before donation is $390. Most of the upper bowl is $120 Century Club donation level which gets you access to two tickets. So $390 + 60 = $450. $450/18 tickets = $25 a ticket. Most single game tickets are $30 on up to $50 (Since they use tiered pricing for different teams).

Like I said, I don't blame someone for trying to make a little bit of money over what they paid, that is their right. But it is my right to call their request ridiculous. I suppose it is just like everyone else, people think there own stuff is gold but that other people's stuff is all overpriced ;-)

(btw Petey, you got any tickets to split :-)

Sorry I use mine about 95% of the time :silly::D

My point is...a Sioux fan shouldn't try to make a buck off of a Sioux fan...just put a Sioux fan in the seat you won't be using! This may be the same dude, he was upper bowl halfway up and couldn't remember if it was even the end that the Sioux shot twice. As far as Frozen Four tickets go, I got four in the lower bowl of the Xcel for face value....