SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on Satellite

PSB

Sioux Fans,

I wanted to invited everyone back to the NEWLY REMODELED Joe Senser's In Roseville & Bloomington & Eagan for the Sioux Hockey game this Sunday. We just installed 15 HDTV 5ft x 9ft Projection screens for your viewing pleasure in Roseville. In Bloomington we added 16 HDTV 5ft x 9ft projection screens. There are also personal speaker boxes for your listening pleasure you can see any game especially the Sioux with these H U G E screens. You have to see it to believe it. I have also received the new satellite coordinates for the FSSN and the signal is crisp & clean.

Need Directions just call don't forget make you reservations for groups of 8 or more.

cheese

How did you get a picture on the new coordinates? I don't have anything yet (I thought they'd fire it up for the first time on 10/1) :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If its available now - I sure can't find it. Perhaps I am looking at the wrong satellite as some have differant names then I have listed on my Satwork 3688.

I called Jamie about permission to get the games and was told that for private, home use there is no issue.  That is, don't worry about it.

As to why the move, I understood (from our converstaion) that because FSSN is not 24/7 they essentially got booted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What if I would go to a bar and have them pull in the signal? I don't have the equipment and don't even know who in the Houston area I could get it from and have it installed.

Sioux Fans,

I wanted to invited everyone back to the NEWLY REMODELED Joe Senser's In Roseville & Bloomington & Eagan for the Sioux Hockey game this Sunday. We just installed 15 HDTV 5ft x 9ft Projection screens for your viewing pleasure in Roseville. In Bloomington we added 16 HDTV 5ft x 9ft projection screens. There are also personal speaker boxes for your listening pleasure you can see any game especially the Sioux with these H U G E screens. You have to see it to believe it. I have also received the new satellite coordinates for the FSSN and the signal is crisp & clean.

Need Directions just call don't forget make you reservations for groups of 8 or more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was at the Bloomington store a few weeks ago and it looks great! I'm really excited to get to the games there.

What would the Satwork 3688 call the satellite as it is not listed in the current menu?

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any satellite should work, but there may be a satellite listed as Telstar 4.

This satellite USED to be at 89w but it is now dead, so you can use that, or ANY unused satellite will work.

Go Sioux!

Well my system did worse than it did last year. I only had 32 or 33% quality and I need at least 35% for the picture to come in clear. I guess I will order and try the Invacom 0.3db LNBF that pete recommended last year and see if that helps.

Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a bit of advice to everyone. When they provide satellite feeds of various Sioux events they usually open up the satellite transponder window 15 minutes prior to the start of the game. SO today for the FB game the signal was available just after 12:45 CST. Far as I know there is only 4 places/sportsbars that show Sioux games via satellite, 3 in Minnesota & 1 in Arizona.

Good Luck

Cheesemover

Started the day at 36 went out and releveled and tightened up the system and went to 39.  Put on the Invacom 0.3db LNBF and went to 43-44, this all with a 30" dish and a motor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is exactly what I wanted to hear. Last year if I had at least a 36 everything was fine. Glad to see the new LNBF make that much difference. I'm ordering it tonight.

Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the Satwork 3618.  I don't see the Intelsat Americas 8 as one of the satellite choices.  Does that mean I have to reposition the dish?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The old satellite was G3C at 95w

New satellite is IA-8, its a NEW satellite and not listed on the Satwork, you can use Telstar 4 as this was in the same position (89w) but is now a dead satellite!

The dish wll need moved!