SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux-Jersey.com

Big A HG

It's a long off-season, and had some freetime, so I decided to put together a website I always wanted. It's a work in progress, but I feel comfortable releasing it to everyone today. :)

logo.png

WHAT IT'S ABOUT:

I wanted to a create a site all about Fighting Sioux hockey jerseys that would encompass all aspects of it from buying and selling, to research, photos, etc. I dubbed it the Encyclopedia of Sioux Hockey Jerseys.

There is a section called "COLLECT". This is where I'd like to post a picture or two of every GAME-WORN Sioux jersey out there. I know a lot of you own at least one, so I'd love to get some pics from you.

The Collect page will ultimately lead to a small profile page for each collector. That way, collector's can contact each other about possibly making trades, or giving compliments, etc. I will update you as it progresses further.

The Buy/Sell section will be a place where people can put Sioux jerseys up for sale. There is currently a Matt Green Game-worn Oilers jersey for sale at a very nice price.

The Encyclopedia itself will always be evolving. I am adding jerseys in one at a time, and with each entry, I am doing a blog story (blog is also found on site) about some cool stories related to each piece.

Keep in mind, many things that are there now will change and evolve the further I get.

FOLLOW ON TWITTER. I have a Twitter Account set up so every time I add something new or have something cool to share, I will send out a Tweet. Follow @SiouxJersey

There's much more info on the site and it's all self-explanatory. I just wanted to share with you the new website I created. I've done so much research just on my own fun, I thought I'd share what I've come up with over the years. Some stuff you might already know, soem

Jim Dahl, and others:

For starters, I'd like to have a link on the main page here at SiouxSports when I post a Feature Blog story at my site. For other sites, like Goon's for example, I'd love to post a link on my page if you'd kindly do the same on yours.

Please check back often for updates.

I'd love to hear any thoughts/suggestions.

Very Nice! I've become an avid collector of all things related to Fighting Sioux hockey over the past 4 years and have amassed quite a collection myself. We have beyond a doubt the sharpest hockey jerseys on the planet, dare I say in the universe!

I would love to have your collection posted on the site with your permission. If you're interested, PM me.

I'm sure my collection isn't as impressive as yours but I would happy to share!

We're not comparing whose got bigger you know what's, I just think it'd be cool to index where all the game-worn Sioux jerseys are out there.

We're not comparing whose got bigger you know what's, I just think it'd be cool to index where all the game-worn Sioux jerseys are out there.

My apologies, I just now noticed your site is dedicated to game worn jerseys. All I have is a bunch jerseys worn to a game :silly: Sorry about that.

My apologies, I just now noticed your site is dedicated to game worn jerseys. All I have is a bunch jerseys worn to a game :silly: Sorry about that.

Well, the intention isn't to focus on game-worns, just to document each aspect about each jersey worn by the team. It just so happens that game-worns are the best venue for that because, well, it's the actual stuff the team wore. Replicas vary quite drastically, hence the reason to not focus on them.

Nice to see the idea coming to life!

The easiest way to get your stories into the SiouxSports hockey blogroll is to submit the RSS feed to collegehockeyblogs.com. Then the stories will automatically be displayed as they're published.

Best wishes in your endeavor, it's a fun idea.

Thanks for the help Jim. The site is awaiting confirmation.

I had some computer issues over the past week, but they are straightened out and I'm getting back to work.

Updates:

-First Encyclopedia entry is posted with some neat info, and a Blog Feature that highlights that jersey. I think you'll enjoy it.

-First Collection posted on Collect page

-First item is posted in Buy/Sell section

Again, please let me know if you own any game-worn Sioux jerseys. I'd like to add you and your collection to the Collect page. Please contact me and I'll let you know what I need from you!

I will also continue posting all updates on Twitter as soon as they happen @SiouxJersey