SiouxSports.com Forum

Good luck from the other ND

Notredave09

I had a terrible weekend, prediction-wise, at the Final Five. Ugh.

By all other accounts, though, it was a success! And sorry I didn't stop, or wave, or say hello. I get in a zone sometimes... (my wife would say "all the time")

Dave

Might have been a little loud there, there were a lot of Sioux fans. :lol:

Man, UND fans are just the worst. I sat near this UND fan at the Final Five this year. He was loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and he and his drunken friend wouldn't sit down. He kept turning around to yell at me and was spitting on me. Then he kicked me, and spilled my pop all over me! Finally the arena staff banished him and his friend to the top of the section because they were afraid the two fans were going to fall over the edge. And because their dancing was atrocious.

Oh wait.

That was just Diggler (aka Dirty). And I get the displeasure of sitting next to him this weekend again!

:lol::lol::lol:

You know the saying RWTD. "You can pick your friends, but not your family", So you pick Diggler...really? :lol:

Just kidding, ya know.

BTW. I don't dislike all Dogs fans, just a few, like the one that sat in front of me at the F5. Of course, I also dislike the loud, obnoxious, drunk, Sioux fan that was about 2 rows in front of him. ???

You know the saying RWTD. "You can pick your friends, but not your family", So you pick Diggler...really? :lol:

Just kidding, ya know.

BTW. I don't dislike all Dogs fans, just a few, like the one that sat in front of me at the F5. Of course, I also dislike the loud, obnoxious, drunk, Sioux fan that was about 2 rows in front of him. ???

Hahah! The sad thing is that whole story is true. Except he only got kicked out of his seat to go baby-sit his buddy. This lady comes up to the buddy and is like "YOU NEED TO STOP DANCING." So we mocked him nonstop for being such an awful dancer that he was reprimanded for it.

That is the only fun story I have from the Final Five this year. :sad: I was super duper sick and way too tired to even attend some of the games.

The fans I like the best are probably the ones considered obnoxious by others, but hey, it takes all kinds of people to make a world!

? May I ask the point of this post? All that she said was her experiences, which she would know. I fail to see what in her post would elicit this response.

The post came from a bison fan that should explain it all :huh: how could it make sense :D

I've been a HUGE "FIGHTING SIOUX" HOCKEY FAN for almost 40 years now give or a take a couple of years. Anyway, what has me worries me about MI is that this team is going for there 10 national title. Furthermore this is a very good MI team & I just hope & pray that we're up to the task of getting into the national championship game. What I would like to see for the national championship game would be UND vs UND & the "FIGHTING SIOUX" come out on top winning their 8th national championship. SO LET'S GO SIOUX & BEAT MI.

I've been a HUGE "FIGHTING SIOUX" HOCKEY FAN for almost 40 years now give or a take a couple of years. Anyway, what has me worries me about MI is that this team is going for there 10 national title. Furthermore this is a very good MI team & I just hope & pray that we're up to the task of getting into the national championship game. What I would like to see for the national championship game would be UND vs UND & the "FIGHTING SIOUX" come out on top winning their 8th national championship. SO LET'S GO SIOUX & BEAT MI.

They're good but we're better! The Fighting Sioux are up to the task!!

GO SIOUX!!!

If the Gophers can beat Michigan, so can we! :D

I'm sure Michigan is a fine team, but their last National Championships came in '98 and '96. Before that it was '64 and the rest came in the 40's and 50's. Im confident the SIOUX are up to the task.

I'm sure Michigan is a fine team, but their last National Championships came in '98 and '96. Before that it was '64 and the rest came in the 40's and 50's. Im confident the SIOUX are up to the task.

Yeah the 9 NC's are a little misleading.