SiouxSports.com Forum

FSN Penalty Time

lystesioux

I always taped the Minnesota games vs. the Sioux because it was so much fun to listen to those two if it was a game in which the Sioux won. So, I'd watch on FSSN, then watch the tape, next chance I had. Of course, that's not the case when the game is in HD on FSN. (hockey is made for HD)

I always taped the Minnesota games vs. the Sioux because it was so much fun to listen to those two if it was a game in which the Sioux won. So, I'd watch on FSSN, then watch the tape, next chance I had. Of course, that's not the case when the game is in HD on FSN. (hockey is made for HD)

Hockey in HD is amazing. I watched football on a 3D tv one time and I couldn't believe how awesome it was. It was much clearer than HD and looked amazing. I'd love to see hockey in 3D. I just hate wearing those damn glasses

Hockey in HD is amazing. I watched football on a 3D tv one time and I couldn't believe how awesome it was. It was much clearer than HD and looked amazing. I'd love to see hockey in 3D. I just hate wearing those damn glasses

Yeah.....I can't see myself wearing those stupid glasses to watch anything.