SiouxSports.com Forum

Tourney Seeds

ScottM

I don't like the fact that there is no East team coming West and no West team going East.

SCCC is going to be hard pressed to win. Possible MSU and UofMinnesota match up. I hope all the games are going to be on TV...

Those seedings tell me that SCSU has to play Michigan in Yost Arena in Ann Arbor. (insert Nelson Muns "Ha! Ha!" here)

Minnesota got some good fortune with the MSU/CC winner coming their way (and not having Michigan in their bracket); however, this is Ron Mason's last run. It may be Michigan's rink but there will be more MSU fans and a very motivated Spartan team.

I expect DU to have to play Michigan in Yost (see above) and that will not be easy, even for DU.

I think UNH has the easiest run to St. Paul.  The better PWR teams are all stacked in the West, so attrition will keep better caliber teams home this April.  Meanwhile, the East will send at least UNH and probably BU.  From the west, I'm guessing Denver and maybe Minnesota, although the Michigan schools do have a tendency to turn it up this time of year.

Without those asinine travel rules, the NC$$ should have made a better balance of PWR on both brackets.   ???

SCSU will probably again miss out on a win in the tournament. Thats a tough draw for them, Michigan in Michigan!

Yep your are correct sir. SCSU has peaked already and I can't see Dahl motivating his team to win. I'd be surprised if they did get drubbed...