SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four

HockeyMom

There is a USCHO posters game on Saturday morning, if anyone is interested in showing off their mad skillz or trying to make me the Wehrs to your Frattin/Malone. :lol:

Sounds like a good time, but I remember the last time I played some puck hung-over; wasn't pretty

Got my tickets today, section 220, Row 2, 2nd time in getting tickets through the lottery, first time was in Denver a few years ago in which we sat on one of the ends in the upper deck about half way up. So these are definately better seats with a higher priority number this time around. There really isn't a bad seat in the X though in my mind. So excited! 1 month to go!

Section 217,Row 4 for Boomer.Was hoping for lower bowl or club seats but am happy to get tickets.Must be some confusion in the NCAA offices on where people were seated.People do like to complain when the ticket prices are the same.When and if the Sioux make the Frozen Four where will those 1500 seats be?Are they in the lower deck?If they are that would mean more than half the lower seats go to the participating teams.Would make for better TV shots.Also are you suppose to get Friday tickets to the skills contest with your package?I didn't get any.I think you need to buy them seperate.Enough questions ,look forward to answers from our excellent and knowledeble forum.GO SIOUX

Section 217,Row 4 for Boomer.Was hoping for lower bowl or club seats but am happy to get tickets.Must be some confusion in the NCAA offices on where people were seated.People do like to complain when the ticket prices are the same.When and if the Sioux make the Frozen Four where will those 1500 seats be?Are they in the lower deck?If they are that would mean more than half the lower seats go to the participating teams.Would make for better TV shots.Also are you suppose to get Friday tickets to the skills contest with your package?I didn't get any.I think you need to buy them seperate.Enough questions ,look forward to answers from our excellent and knowledeble forum.GO SIOUX

I don't know for certain, of course, but I can't imagine the school's allotment would be anywhere other than the lower bowl.

There is no skills competition anymore. There's something going on on Friday night, but you had to pay extra for it, and from what I understand, you would have received those tickets at the same time.

I don't know for certain, of course, but I can't imagine the school's allotment would be anywhere other than the lower bowl.

There is no skills competition anymore. There's something going on on Friday night, but you had to pay extra for it, and from what I understand, you would have received those tickets at the same time.

1. The 4 schools get tickets in the lower bowl with each taking up a section or two. Sometimes the bands sit with their fans, or they will get an area to set up on their end of the arena.

2. Yes, it seems the Skills are something that are no longer part of the weekend. They have replaced it with an open skate. Apparently there are no Gophers that have enough skills to qualify to help home attendance for the event.

Here is a link to the Schedule of Events that was sent with the tickets for those of you that will be getting tickets elsewhere.

http://www.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/files/78314_SOE_72.pdf

I didnt recieve my friday night at the frozen four tickets in the package either, and I did order them when i ordered tickets. I emailed Veritix Customer Service (their email address was on the confirmation email I got when I ordered my tickets) and they said that my friday night at the frozen four tickets were being mailed separately and i should get them in a few days. I know some people got theirs with the tickets they ordered, but I didnt. If you have any questions on it I would email them, their customer service has been excellent, I received an email responses within a couple of hours of emailing them.

I didnt recieve my friday night at the frozen four tickets in the package either, and I did order them when i ordered tickets. I emailed Veritix Customer Service (their email address was on the confirmation email I got when I ordered my tickets) and they said that my friday night at the frozen four tickets were being mailed separately and i should get them in a few days. I know some people got theirs with the tickets they ordered, but I didnt. If you have any questions on it I would email them, their customer service has been excellent, I received an email responses within a couple of hours of emailing them.

Well, that is strange, but ah well, at least no one who hasn't gotten them should be worried yet.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is looking for tix, I recommend going to the Fan Forum on www.uscho.com. I've purchased tickets for three FF's off of their website now. My experience has been that the hockey fans selling on there just can't make it to that year's finals and want to keep their preference points for the next year. If that's the case they're not going to sell you tickets for more than face value, if they're caught scalping they run the risk of losing their pp's.

I'm just going to go with a hunch and say that there are probably several Hockey East fans that have tickets and won't make the trek to St. Paul.

Oh, and if the Gopher's don't make it, you know their fans won't be there.

Hockeymom,

Great advice I went on there and got mine and it went very smooth. arrived in the mail today.

Hockeymom,

Great advice I went on there and got mine and it went very smooth. arrived in the mail today.

I'll concur on this the USCHO is a great place to look for tickets. I got Frozen Four tickets for the Denver Frozen on USCHO, and I actually placed a Wanted add for tickets and got mine for this year's Frozen on there as well. So I've had good luck on there. So for those looking for tickets, definitely check it out. Some people won't try to rip you off. This does not include the guy that emailed me offering tickets in his suite for 800 a piece :glare: Buddy if you happen to be reading this: I got four tickets for under the $800 per ticket price you offered me. Nice try.

Oh, as a P.S. one of my friends decided to be a d-bag (again) and pretty much bailed on the Frozen this year so I have an extra ticket if anyone is wanting to go. If so, feel free to PM me. :D

I'll concur on this the USCHO is a great place to look for tickets. I got Frozen Four tickets for the Denver Frozen on USCHO, and I actually placed a Wanted add for tickets and got mine for this year's Frozen on there as well. So I've had good luck on there. So for those looking for tickets, definitely check it out. Some people won't try to rip you off. This does not include the guy that emailed me offering tickets in his suite for 800 a piece :glare: Buddy if you happen to be reading this: I got four tickets for under the $800 per ticket price you offered me. Nice try.

Oh, as a P.S. one of my friends decided to be a d-bag (again) and pretty much bailed on the Frozen this year so I have an extra ticket if anyone is wanting to go. If so, feel free to PM me. :D

I was under the assumption that if you were offering/selling tickets on USCO you weren't suppsoed to offer them above face value as you could lose your priority number if you did?

I was under the assumption that if you were offering/selling tickets on USCO you weren't suppsoed to offer them above face value as you could lose your priority number if you did?

In the guys defense, I didn't see them posted there. I think he just saw my post looking for tickets and emailed me and offered them to me.

People sell F4 tickets above the face value all the time and the NC$$ does nothing about it. ' Lose your priority'>empty threat. Craigslist, eBay, Stubhub, etc. have them listed all the time at outrageous prices. All the NC$$ has to do is match the section/row/seat with a name and find them out but it doesn't happen.

People sell F4 tickets above the face value all the time and the NC$$ does nothing about it. ' Lose your priority'>empty threat. Craigslist, eBay, Stubhub, etc. have them listed all the time at outrageous prices. All the NC$$ has to do is match the section/row/seat with a name and find them out but it doesn't happen.

That's what I was noticing when looking for tickets -- very expensive. I was beginning to think it was a lost cause trying to find tickets. I feel pretty fortunate to find someone willing to sell them to me at face value.

There's nothing stopping people from buying them for face, then turning around and selling them to somebody else for a profit. Not sure how they could take away somebody's priority status in this situation.

there are some people out to make money on this. however my experience this time around was pretty good. I had 5 people contact me and all we offering for face value. granted I got them two weeks before we know who will be in st. paul. if the sioux are going I'm pretty sure the $$$ will go up per ticket. that said I would suggest going this route if you need tickets.