SiouxSports.com Forum

Parking at the Ralph ?

khabbi

Ride the shuttle bus from one of the local pubs or restaurants, or

park in the UND lot east of Columbia Road at University Avenue and ride the UND provided shuttle to the game.

With the construction going on around REA parking is tough even for the locals who are parking savvy.

The last couple of weeks it seems to be a free for all. I have a vip or suite parking pass or whatever they call it and for the previous 2 seasons and first few weeks of this year it was never any problem pulling up and getting a good parking spot in the assigned lot, but the last couple of weeks the attendents are doing a !@#!$ job of directing traffic---while driving thru the lot looking for spot I counted no less than 50 vehicles without passes(and that is only going up and down a couple rows) :silly: , what's the point of having a pass if they don't patrol who parks there? anyone else have this problem lately?

The last couple of weeks it seems to be a free for all. I have a vip or suite parking pass or whatever they call it and for the previous 2 seasons and first few weeks of this year it was never any problem pulling up and getting a good parking spot in the assigned lot, but the last couple of weeks the attendents are doing a !@#!$ job of directing traffic---while driving thru the lot looking for spot I counted no less than 50 vehicles without passes(and that is only going up and down a couple rows) :silly: , what's the point of having a pass if they don't patrol who parks there? anyone else have this problem lately?

I don't have the pass, but have ridden a couple times with a couple that do and they have noticed the same kind of problems.

I don't know if this is the problem, but last season, I'd frequently see people moving roadblocks to drive around them or driving up on the sidewalks to park in restricted areas. There was never anyone around to stop it from happening.

I don't know if this is the problem, but last season, I'd frequently see people moving roadblocks to drive around them or driving up on the sidewalks to park in restricted areas. There was never anyone around to stop it from happening.

They have enough security and ushers inside the building, wouldn't kill them to hire a few people more to make sure this stuff doesn't go on outside the building. What will be the point of paying all the money to get the privilege of parking up close when people are taking advantage of not paying right now.

My advice is to take a shuttle. We took one from Whitey's last weekend. You pretty much have front-door service before and after the game, plus you can enjoy your favorite beverage on the way! :silly: