;)

22 UC Davis (5-5)

21 Cal Poly (7-4)

17 NORTH DAKOTA (3-7)

27 Montana (7-3)

24 South Dakota State (4-6)

31 North Dakota State (7-3)

What happened to the Yotes?

If Hedrickson matures a bit and has a hot game who knows. That's why we play the game......nothing better than an upset.

Hey WYOBISONMAN, you obviously are closer this situation than we are, if NDSU wins on Sat are they in the playoffs or is there still a chance they could miss it?

If Hedrickson matures a bit and has a hot game who knows. That's why we play the game......nothing better than an upset.

I was optimistic for Hendrickson during the UC-Davis game. He was able to move the team somewhat. I wasn't able to see the Montana game, but from reading the stats, UND had some huge QB problems. I would love for him to have a break-out game.

Hey WYOBISONMAN, you obviously are closer this situation than we are, if NDSU wins on Sat are they in the playoffs or is there still a chance they could miss it?

Word in Fargo is they win they are in. Plus, at least for the first round it is a bid process. I would bet NDSUs bid would be larger than the entire gate plus concessions to get a home game. Consider it a loss leader to ensure more season tix next year.

A win against Missouri St Tomorrow makes it a Lock to the Playoffs at 8-3, a loss we are still not out at 7-4 as all our wins are DI wins with a FBS OOC win, the Bubble teams below us several have 6 DI wins (including Montana) and the ideal number is 7 (not a rule but a preferred guideline). The biggest thing is the Northern Iowa at Western Illinois game. Western wins and it gets messy. FCS Pres thinks the Valley gets 3 teams this year with that scenario.

Tomorrow is a HUGE game for NDSU

A win against Missouri St Tomorrow makes it a Lock to the Playoffs at 8-3, a loss we are still not out at 7-4 as all our wins are DI wins with a FBS OOC win, the Bubble teams below us several have 6 DI wins (including Montana) and the ideal number is 7 (not a rule but a preferred guideline). The biggest thing is the Northern Iowa at Western Illinois game. Western wins and it gets messy. FCS Pres thinks the Valley gets 3 teams this year with that scenario.

Tomorrow is a HUGE game for NDSU

On this site...........no one cares!!!

On this site...........no one cares!!!

Well fine then, all I did was respond to a poster ON THIS site that asked a question about playoffs, and sorry to make you mad but tomorrows game has huge implications on what could happen and IT DOES pertain to the question asked.

and obviously you do care as you took the time to respond

Well fine then, all I did was respond to a poster ON THIS site that asked a question about playoffs, and sorry to make you mad but tomorrows game has huge implications on what could happen and IT DOES pertain to the question asked.

and obviously you do care as you took the time to respond

Hey, I am a Sioux fan and I agree with TJ. I care, I care not so much because I wish the Bison well, but because their success gives the Sioux something to compare to and to strive for. UND has improved their programs partly as a result of raising their level of play to compete with the Bison at least in the media. NDSU's success in FB and WBB in DII I think made UND improve their programs. I expect the same now that the Bison have moved up and had modest success in D1. UND will improve to hopefully match or maybe exceed the success the Bison have had in MBB, FB, and other sports. I was against the move to D1 originally, but now that we have made that choice let both schools be the best that they can be and healthy competition is good for both.

Hey, I am a Sioux fan and I agree with TJ. I care, I care not so much because I wish the Bison well, but because their success gives the Sioux something to compare to and to strive for. UND has improved their programs partly as a result of raising their level of play to compete with the Bison at least in the media. NDSU's success in FB and WBB in DII I think made UND improve their programs. I expect the same now that the Bison have moved up and had modest success in D1. UND will improve to hopefully match or maybe exceed the success the Bison have had in MBB, FB, and other sports. I was against the move to D1 originally, but now that we have made that choice let both schools be the best that they can be and healthy competition is good for both.

Thanks Ole I wasn't here to "smack" or Gloat about it, but i'm done.