SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux bar in Madtown?

jedi

I'd like to know too. I'll be there both games (still trying to snatch up some Saturday tickets, but I'll be there), so maybe we can coordinate a common meeting ground. State Street Brats hosted UND fans when we were at the Madison regional in 2008, so maybe that'd be a good place to start coordinating something at.

I'd like to know too. I'll be there both games (still trying to snatch up some Saturday tickets, but I'll be there), so maybe we can coordinate a common meeting ground. State Street Brats hosted UND fans when we were at the Madison regional in 2008, so maybe that'd be a good place to start coordinating something at.

I always love crashing the Nitty Gritty a block a way from the Kohl Center decked out in all green, its a great time!

I'm not sure of any Sioux hot spots. We'll be at the Nitty Gritty Bar near the Kohl Center and the Great Dane Pub/Brewery near the capital.

Seems like a lot of people are planning to hit up the Nitty Gritty Bar. I've talked to some other people who are going there too.

On a somewhat unrelated topic, how fast are the Wisconsin State Troopers allowing folks to travel these days on I-90/94?

My experience has been no more than 3-4 miles over the speed limit, which is 65.

A bit different from Minnesota and North Dakota, eh?

NDH,

I've never had a problem keeping it at 72-73 coming over from roch.