SiouxSports.com Forum

SUU @ UND

SiouxMD

Sandcheck (sp?) who was in for Brenneman on the sideline with arm in a sling. Hendrickson also out but looks OK.

I think it is spelled Stancik. This is ridiculous! The injuries, the roughing the kicker, etc. SUU scores! Well, at least the Sioux offense is REALLY rested!! 21-14 SUU, but it could be far worse! Where is the offense? Something has to change for next year. The defense cannot continue to play 75% of the game, game in and game out.

I think it is spelled Stancik. This is ridiculous! The injuries, the roughing the kicker, etc. SUU scores! Well, at least the Sioux offense is REALLY rested!! 21-14 SUU, but it could be far worse! Where is the offense? Something has to change for next year. The defense cannot continue to play 75% of the game, game in and game out.

Sioux have not seemed to be in this game on either O or D since the opening possession. But it's still close. Now an open receiver gets missed for yet another 3 and out

This game is tough to watch. I missed the first quarter but from the second quarter on, it's been all SUU. The Sioux cannot sustain any kind of a drive. The defense can't get off the field and is wearing down in part due to the ineptitude of the offense. I have no idea how this game is so close... (score wise, not stat wise).

This team takes extremly stupid penalies at the worst possible times. Very undisciplined. Mussman constantly talks about it, but nothing ever seems to change.

I missed the first quarter. Seeing what I've seen, I have no idea how UND scored an offensive touchdown or held SUU without points in the 1st quarter. It's getting clear that SUU is just a lot better than UND. How things have changed in the past three years. It is just very frustrating to watch UND football these days.

Sioux have 70+ yards of offense, nearly all of it on the first possession. Except for the 100 yd INT return after a long SUU first possesion, Sioux have done little to stop SUU either.

Doesn't look like a team that could compete well in D2

This game is tough to watch. I missed the first quarter but from the second quarter on, it's been all SUU. The Sioux cannot sustain any kind of a drive. The defense can't get off the field and is wearing down in part due to the ineptitude of the offense. I have no idea how this game is so close... (score wise, not stat wise).

Sioux came out on their opening drive and ran and threw the ball great since then....nothing. Defense other than the INT-for a TD they have bended a lot and now they are starting to break.