SiouxSports.com Forum

SUU @ UND

SiouxMD

Sioux 3 and out. Mussman your job is the on the line along with Landry's IMO. This is embarrassing if we lose at home.

Losing is acceptable if you are competitive. The defense has played about as well as they could considering. The offensive coaches should be made to run wind sprints for about 2 full days and then fired. OR is it the O line that stinks. Announced crowd of 10215. Not bad, but way to lay an egg. 20 minutes left though. Maybe the gods will smile on UND.

Losing is acceptable if you are competitive. The defense has played about as well as they could considering. The offensive coaches should be made to run wind sprints for about 2 full days and then fired. OR is it the O line that stinks. Announced crowd of 10215. Not bad, but way to lay an egg. 20 minutes left though. Maybe the gods will smile on UND.

The crowd is decent because it's Homecoming. With this game getting out of hand and what will likely be a blowout loss at Cal Poly, I fear the Lamar game could compete for the worst Alerus Center attendance ever.

The crowd is decent because it's Homecoming. With this game getting out of hand and what will likely be a blowout loss at Cal Poly, I fear the Lamar game could compete for the worst Alerus Center attendance ever.

I see a 3-8 year coming up for UND.

After this season we need to look at making a coaching change. Whoever we bring in should have carte blanche to do whatever it takes to get this program competitive whether that means signing juco's, playing freshmen, pulling scholarships on unproductive players, etc.. It's entirely evident that the program Lennon and Thomas built has been completely decimated.