SiouxSports.com Forum

Eaves' are Angels

sprig

Rather entertaining on eagleaction.com, where, it has been determined (because of B. Eaves injury):

1. B. Eaves is an angel whose biggest problem is not being physical enough. He respects the game and opponents.

2. P. Eaves has to be an angel since his brother is; due to genetics, I guess.

3. The 220 lb dman Schneider is a thug, if it was him that injured Ben (falling because of being slew-footed by Pat is not a possibility).

4. If Prpich did it, he's a thug who has no respect for opponents or the game.

5. If all above is false, the Sioux are thugs and BC'ers are angels, no matter what.

:D

And here I thought St. Ben Eaves sacrificed himself to prevent Schneider and the others from getting hurt. :):D Then again, if you play the body against most HE teams, they wilt like some Beacon Hill debutante, and cry like it too. :(

As a BC poster noted on USCHO, BC can be a chippy team, that dives a bit too much.

However, I do believe that St. Pat Eaves will "lay hands" on St. Ben Eaves and heal his head injury ... and that should get him ready for the Olympic diving trials. Or maybe the old man will show up and slap the crap out of both of them for being such candy-asses. ;)

However, I do believe that St. Pat Eaves will "lay hands" on St. Ben Eaves and heal his head injury ... and that should get him ready for the Olympic diving trials. Or maybe the old man will show up and slap the crap out of both of them for being such candy-asses. :D

Is it rude to laugh out loud in front of your computer at work?

Is it rude to laugh out loud in front of your computer at work?

I did, but noone else was in here :(

I'd suggest the women's no check league, although that might be a bit rough for the kinder, gentler Eaves' boys and BC fans ;)

As a BC fan who was actually at the game noted on USCHO: "I saw nothing malicious about the play on which Ben Eaves was injured."

Although I never saw a replay of the incident in question, I had a good angle of it from the press box. I remember seeing at least two players from each team all tangled up and heading for the end-boards at high speed. At that moment, I thought: "This could be bad." It was.

But I'm sure that you're not going to convince any BC fans that it wasn't somehow the fault of the the "convicted felons" who play for UND. :D

But I'm sure that you're not going to convince any BC fans that it wasn't somehow the fault of the the "convicted felons" who play for UND. :D

You'd think Jerry Tarkanien (sp?...Fresno State) was coahing the team. Was it just me or did BC players always seem to take a few minutes to get up after being knocked down?

I wonder if their husbands play hockey too?... :(